Hello UGers!

This band technically isn't mine, but I'm really good friends with all the guys and I really dig their tunes. As the title states, they're a very 80s styled hard rock/metal band. Some of their influences include Ozzy Osbourne, Thin Lizzy, Badlands (Jake E. Lee's band, for those who don't know), Rush, Mötley Crüe, Def Leppard, and a bunch more oldies, as well as plenty of modern influences as well.

Band consists of:

Jake Gracie - Lead drums/lead vocals
Brycen Gunn - Lead bass / backing vocals
Cody Ramsdale - Lead guitar
Adam Clarke - Lead guitar / backing vocals
Devin Cashin - Lead guitar / backing vocals

They just released their first album on Bandcamp. Please take some time and give the tunes a listen, and if you dig it, help out the boys by purchasing the album for 10 measly dollars!

http://viciousband.bandcamp.com/

Thanks guys. Comment below with what ya think
Jackson DK2M "Kendra"(Illuminator/Crunch Lab)
Charvel So Cal "Hayley" (JBs)
Washburn RX30 "Cherri" (Jazz/Dimebucker)
Sterling JP60 "Mara" (LiquiFire/Steve's Special)
really like the style. right up my street

you sure you're not one of the guitarists? seen pics of the jackson, charvel and the H+K on facebook
Haha, no i'm not one of the guitarists. We just happen to have similar taste in gear. My Charvel is also red, Cody's is white. My Jackson has a flame top, Devin's Jackson is solid white. Cody is the guy who turned me onto the H&K as well actually. I wish I was playing with these guys. Great tunes, plenty of potential
Jackson DK2M "Kendra"(Illuminator/Crunch Lab)
Charvel So Cal "Hayley" (JBs)
Washburn RX30 "Cherri" (Jazz/Dimebucker)
Sterling JP60 "Mara" (LiquiFire/Steve's Special)