I'm looking for a guitar to buy and this one caught my eye. Its used of course. What do you suppose the value of it should be? The ones I looked up usually aren't any more than 300 new. If anyone owns one I'd like some input on what you think of the guitar too
Attachments:
jackson kelly.jpg
It's a Jackson JS Series Kelly. It probably won't be worth much more than $100-150 used.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Apr 29, 2014,
Hm..the guy has it posted for $300. It looks like its in near perfect condition but still that seems way high. I don't want to try to give him half of what he's asking that seems a bit insulting doesn't it?
Quote by Curtis321
Hm..the guy has it posted for $300. It looks like its in near perfect condition but still that seems way high. I don't want to try to give him half of what he's asking that seems a bit insulting doesn't it?

You can find that one used for about $100-$200, but remember it's used, so make sure that if you are going to buy something in that range, to get every penny worth. Not top notch, but best quality for that price. Nonetheless, looks gnarly
I have an Epiphone SG right now and that sounds really good with bluesier music that i play but I just want something a little more brutal for the heavy shit I think I'm gonna pass on this one though. Maybe a mockingbird those look cool.
If you want to get higher gain sounds, you're not going to magically get them from a different guitar.

Get a new amp.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
^ +1

Quote by Curtis321

yeah a lot of sellers are chancers/deluded.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?