I will be in the market for a LP style guitar with a trem system, weather it be a bigsby or a Floyd rose im not too sure yet so im just looking for suggestions to have a look at.

I have a PRS 245 which I love to bits but have to use other guitars if I want a trem. What ideas do you guys have?? My budget is about £800
INDIE SEMI HOLLOW DOUBLE CUT CUSTOM FOR SALE!!

IBANEZ S470 WITH MIRICLE MAN ADY SD JB PICK-UPS FOR SALE!!

PEAVEY VALVEKING 112 COMBO FOR SALE!!!

PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!
have you played a PRS singlecut trem?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
huge difference between a bigsby and a FR. you may want to consider your actual trem needs
For £800 you could buy an Epiphone LP Axcess/proFX with a floyd tremelo system and put some money towards a better pair of pick ups if you wanted.
All my hobbies are expensive, pls $$donate to my cause$$
Quote by monwobobbo
huge difference between a bigsby and a FR. you may want to consider your actual trem needs

This. Bigsby trems are for gentle tremolo only, FRs can get serious.
Moving on.....
If you're into metal I'd recommend one of these.

http://www.espguitars.com/products/9372-jh-600ec?category_id=1963404-jeff-hanneman

I picked up one not too long ago and it's great. Not the typical specs of your regular EC series. The body is also thicker than the regular EC series guitars. Pretty much had everything I was looking for.

You can also lock it into hardtail mode if you want, but I never do.

I have some pics in my profile also.
[..BLACKFIRE..]
Last edited by Blackfire. at Apr 29, 2014,
PRS SE Mark Tremonti Custom?

Right now, Thomann even has both the regular model, with the SE245 pickups (grey black, natural spalted), and the 60th Anniversary model, with EMG pickups (tiger eye black burst, black cherry, whale blue).
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Thanks for ideas guys. I know the difference between bigsby and FL trems, I use both, the bigsby doesn't give enough and the FL is more than I need but if the guitar was right I could deffo find a use for it
INDIE SEMI HOLLOW DOUBLE CUT CUSTOM FOR SALE!!

IBANEZ S470 WITH MIRICLE MAN ADY SD JB PICK-UPS FOR SALE!!

PEAVEY VALVEKING 112 COMBO FOR SALE!!!

PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!