The title says it all do you guys know of any Retail amp sims or free that include a zoom tri metal tm-01 stomp box emulation?
Nope.
Not a lot of amp sims emulate specific pedals and I don't know any that emulates anything else than a couple very known pedals like the tube screamer and the rat.

Why would you want an emulation of that in particular?
I mean I am no expert, but I think you could find stuff that sound better than that pedal in particular, and most amp sims emulate things that are supposed to sound better.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I don't want a tube screamer sound that shit has been pounded into the dirt and never wiped off. I want something different and I happen to like the TM-01 sound when paired with certain amps. Pedals sounding "better" is completely subjective and asking why I would want one over the other is no different than asking why someone prefers Women over Men or Coke over Pepsi. I hate shiney produced djenty sounding shit and that is mostly what the tube screamer is used for. "Hey man use a peavey with a tube screamer so you can sound like a scene fagg0t!"
Quote by BL1NDSIDE-J
I don't want a tube screamer sound that shit has been pounded into the dirt and never wiped off. I want something different and I happen to like the TM-01 sound when paired with certain amps. Pedals sounding "better" is completely subjective and asking why I would want one over the other is no different than asking why someone prefers Women over Men or Coke over Pepsi.
Some stuff is more subjective than some other stuff - you'll find people who like 6505s and you'll find people who don't, but you're not gonna find a lot of people who like marshall MGs y' now, and here the same principle applies.
Quote by BL1NDSIDE-J
I hate shiney produced djenty sounding shit and that is mostly what the tube screamer is used for. "Hey man use a peavey with a tube screamer so you can sound like a scene fagg0t!"
I like it instead!
And if the only thing required to djent were a peavey and a tube screamer I'd be sooo glad you can't even imagine it, though it'd be a little too obvious.
The djent sound comes from lotsa stuff, and that's not nearly enough.

Tube screamers are mostly used to add gain to the signal and cut some bass to make the sound more distorted.
That results in an overall tighter sound, and that means a cleaner sound in most cases because what creates the muddiness is the bass content.

Also to obtain that particular sound you like from the tri metal you'd have to find emulations of the amp you said it sounds good too.
Judging from what you're interested in at the moment, I'll say you'll not find any emulation of one of them amps too.

So, what sound are you after anyway?
Because y' know, pedals were invented to suffice for the lack of amps and bigger processors that did certain stuff, and if we understand what effect/sound you're after we can try and help you achieving it with other methods.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
I'm not sure I'd put the tm-01 in marshall mg territory but whatever I get a little testy when I think people are trying to rec me the same old "andy sneap" clone. I'm so sick of that sound its unreal it seems everybody copies it and I think it's so cliche and shitty. As far as sound I want to achieve. Really I'm going to play around with aplitube until I find something I like I just want to find my own sound if you know what I mean.
Last edited by BL1NDSIDE-J at May 1, 2014,
For the record, using an 6505 won't always equate to a scene tone and your metal elitism won't do you any favours here Though JCM800 clones are pretty easily available, as are Mesa Dual and Trip Recs for free. If you're really after something super specific you're gonna more than likely gonna have to pay for it.

You gotta work with what's available and if what is available is a tubescreamer are you really going to let that fact get in the way of you making music? All the old death and black metal bands had to work with what they had available to them.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at May 1, 2014,
I am fully aware of that, but it doesn't change the fact that the whole peavey/tube screamer sound is cliche as ****. There is no need to use a tube screamer when you've got 800 sims to choose from if those early black metal guys had those kind of options I'm sure they wouldn't have hesitated to try something different because after all that is exactly what they wanted was a sound that was different. I'm not being an elitist when I say I hate the cliche I'm merely holding to the original metal tradition and that is to be different and make your own path. In my view using the same equipment as everyone else is just another incarnation of the herd mentality.
The issue of course arises when you're limited to a small number of available free amp sims and you just kind of end up blocking your own path. The only thing I could point you at would perhaps be ignite amps: http://www.igniteamps.com/en/audio-plug-ins

As their amp sims aren't really based on any retail amps at all.

Or perhaps looking through the amplitube catalogue because there are lots of pedals available from them, but you do have to pay per pedal.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitubecs/index.php?pp=amplitube-custom-shop-gear
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at May 1, 2014,
Never found any convincing distorted tone in amplitube.

Have a look at LePou's stuff.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
LePou's stuff is awesome, particularly love the LeXtac and Hybrit. The Ignite Amps Anvil is also great, super chunky sounding.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.