Metallica - Orion Full Band Collaboration cover (HQ)

After few weeks our international collaboration project is done! Here is our cover of one of the most epic songs ever written! First time ever I was working with other Youtube musicians -amazing Yannick Smadja from France on drums and awesome Talete Pelloni from Switzerland on bass guitar. Please subscribe to their channels and check out their other videos.

YouTube
Nicely done, pretty close to the original with alot of the harmonies in it. For a first collab on Orion one of the best and not easiest song to pull off, you guys can be proud
Hey!

First of, a really nice cover. I like the sound of your instruments put together. Really, the drums, guitars, and bass are just combined in a lovely manner.
The solo is really clean and close to the original and the tone of the rhtyhym guitar is just amazing (a lot of punch).
All in all, I do not think there is something more that I can tell. It is a brilliant attempt, definitely worth watching.
Hope that you will put some more in the future.

If you are interested in what I am doing: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1642007

Kind Regards