Page 1 of 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wha1sKumYQ4

My partner thinks this video is really sexy and has said before that the vibes the girls give off remind him of me. While I think part of that may be love-blindness, I'll take the compliment And it gave me an idea for an anniversary present (something more creative than cologne, anyway.) He was a Nine Inch Nails fanboy growing up and 'Closer' is still one of our favorite songs from earlier. I was thinking of asking the cinematographer and director of a short film I'm working on right now to help me make a video that's shot very similarly to this video, but to the song 'Closer', and dressing up myself and maybe a few girlfriends for the shoot. The look will probably be more 'fishnet' and less 'bathing suit' but I like the way the smoke looks in the different lights and the really long, slowed-down close-up shots.

What do you think? Is this actually a shitty idea? Should I go with the cologne and save the effort?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I think a sexy video (starring you, since he cares about you) is a lot more thoughtful and involved than a bottle of cologne.
^ no u

Quote by chookiecookie
You know him better than we do.

Would it be a good present, ts?

I personally think so but my opinions don't exactly fit the status quo very well So it's easy to have doubts. Also those girls are wicked fit and I'm just an average lady - I can imagine the whole video not looking as appealing, and thus inevitably campy, which is not what I'm going for.

That being said, he thinks I'm super hot so my audience approves and I should try to not be a baby about it.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Do it.

Unless you really want him to smell of a certain cologne.

PS. You're super hot so it will look cool.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

^ Honestly I thought there would be more 'lol that sounds silly u suck' responses than this

Quote by OddOneOut
Do it.

Unless you really want him to smell of a certain cologne.

I made him go to sephora with me when we were in NYC so we could find a cologne he liked (he said he likes musk but there are so many different combinations and I think he had only tried smelling a few different colognes that were in a department store).

His favorite was Eau de Cartier and I'm going to get it for him anyway at some point. Our anniversary is mid June and his birthday is early July so I was thinking of that and a bottle of whiskey for birthday and something sexier for the anniversary present.
(sorry I have a hard time refraining from girl talk with you Toni )
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
That being said, he thinks I'm super hot so my audience approves and I should try to not be a baby about it.

Thing is, he thinks you're sexy and hot and so on, and he loves you, right? Speaking as a man, I much prefer to see my lady love in pictures (film = moving pictures ) than to see other girls. The fact that he cares about you makes it that much better of a gift.
Quote by vintage x metal
^ Honestly I thought there would be more 'lol that sounds silly u suck' responses than this

If you didn't have boobs I'm sure there would be.
ayy lmao
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Thing is, he thinks you're sexy and hot and so on. Speaking as a man, I much prefer to see my lady love in pictures (film = moving pictures ) than to see other girls. The fact that he cares about you makes it that much better of a gift.

Yeah I am trying to look at it from that perspective (it is a gift for HIM, not me, and I've been trying to think of specific things he likes... and I'm top of the list as fiance, certainly.) I mean if he made me a video partially naked to a song that I liked, I would love it and watch it a lot regardless of anything, honestly. I drool over shit-quality Macbook nudes of him, and he has every photo I've ever sent him tucked away for safe keeping and easy viewing. So it only makes sense that he'd appreciate it, right?
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by OddOneOut
PS. You're super hot so it will look cool.

Quote by captainsnazz
aye you're pretty peng luv

but really thanks

I'm just nervous; I'm not used to being documented for later watching. I feel pretty confident in person and I love turning it on for my partner but it is difficult when he's removed entirely during the process. You guys are a good reminder to **** my anxiety though
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by ichiefG13
Bj serves just as fine

he gets one of those everyday doesn't seem particularly special for our anniversary
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

where ya gonna get the funky looking toilet at?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
^Is this one of those situations similar to multiplying a negative number by another negative number and the product comes out positive? if a cringey person calls you cringey, does it make you awesome?

Quote by Jackal58
where ya gonna get the funky looking toilet at?

IKEA, get with the times
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by ichiefG13
Bj serves just as fine

Quote by vintage x metal
he gets one of those everyday doesn't seem particularly special for our anniversary

ichiefG, a bj a day keeps a man (in a committed relationship) sane!
Quote by The_Casinator
It is probably going to look less impressive on your budget.

Yeah I know; that's my main concern. That being said, the crew I am working with right now has access to REALLY nice cameras because of their jobs (I'm talking $10k+) and I've been really impressed with how the current film is turning out
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

It would be a fantastic gift. It would be a hundred billion times better if you were giving him a blowjob while he watches it though
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
like are you giving it to him as wanking material
because that would be kinda creepy on his part
like if you ever break up and he gets pissed and he puts it on the internet you're going to have a bunch of internet people masturbating to it
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by CaptainCanti
like if you ever break up and he gets pissed and he puts it on the internet you're going to have a bunch of internet people masturbating to it

she's not the type to mind
Quote by CaptainCanti

less of a chance of that happening, since neither of them are in high school anymore.

i guess it's something to consider, but unless she's planning on running for public office, i doubt it's really a big deal.
Quote by CaptainCanti

What's creepy about it? They're in a long-term relationship.
Canti, I'm not really bothered by someone wanking to me on their own time as long as they're not disrespectful to me in some way. Also I'd be worried about a lot more than an anniversary video if my husband left me...

Quote by Acϵ♠
It would be a fantastic gift. It would be a hundred billion times better if you were giving him a blowjob while he watches it though

done. good project planning, sir.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
What's creepy about it? They're in a long-term relationship.

they could be married and it would still be creepy
masturbating to anyone you personally know is creepy
no offense to creepy people tho
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by CaptainCanti

I masturbate to people all the time. Call it creepy I call it 'effective'.

What am I supposed to masturbate to, pigeons??

oh god I'd be so worried if he stopped masturbating to me
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by CaptainCanti

No, not if you're in a relationship with them.

Quote by vintage x metal
oh god I'd be so worried if he stopped masturbating to me

Don't worry. He'll be doing it for a long time.
Quote by vintage x metal

Only if your name is Axel or Ian.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by vintage x metal
I masturbate to people all the time. Call it creepy I call it 'effective'.

if you're into birds yeh
but if you're friends with the bird then you prolly shouldn't tell him that you rubbed one off to his image
because thats just weird
I mean I guess if you didn't tell them then it wouldn't be as creepy
actually why would you tell anyone that you masturbate to birds
thats weird
¯\_()_/¯
and this has quickly spiraled into a 'teach high schoolers about realistic sexual desires' thread .__.

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Don't worry. He'll be doing it for a long time.

yay penises
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by CaptainCanti
if you're into birds yeh
but if you're friends with the bird then you prolly shouldn't tell him that you rubbed one off to his image
because thats just weird
I mean I guess if you didn't tell them then it wouldn't be as creepy
actually why would you tell anyone that you masturbate to birds
thats weird

What do squid whack off to?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Page 1 of 3