hello is it posible to use only 2 of 4 power tubes on the bugera infinium series (100 watt) 333,333xl ,6262 for saving tubes and using them at 50 watts??
I don't know. Shoot them an email. If your looking for an amp, you might want to reconsider Bugera. They have more issues than any other amps I know of because they are made so cheap. I owned a 333 for 4 years and it sounded very nice, but was completely plagued with problems
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
^ they have gotten a lot better with the qc recently!
As for the power tubes, I'm not sure so sending an email to them'd be nice, though I'd suppose you could do that.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
As for the power tubes, I'm not sure so sending an email to them'd be nice, though I'd suppose you could do that.

Your off your F-ing rocker I have seen 4 infinium series amps needing repair (most for the infinium system) in the last year.

Bugera QC sucks and that is a fact, they sound good, but are not reliable at all.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Spambot_2

I see this anytime Bugera QC is brought up.

It's much easier for me to not believe it and buy something else.

I suggest others do the same...
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
hello is it posible to use only 2 of 4 power tubes on the bugera infinium series (100 watt) 333,333xl ,6262 for saving tubes and using them at 50 watts??
It's easy on any other amp... But knowing Bugera it probably turns them into some sort of weapon of mass destruction.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!