Just wanted to know your guys opinions on this guitar. I saw one the other day at Guitarcenter and threw 75 down on it(Didnt buy it yet, just having it held) I played it alittle and it sounded pretty good, but I wanna hear some more experienced opinions first By the way the price tag is 299$
Epi LP Std- black
Xv-840
Xv-700
Xv-610
JT-Strat
Ibanez RGR
Vintage-Vs6
Jackson-Js32tq

Vox-vt20
digitech rp55
My PRS SE singlecut is my favorite guitar. It plays great, has nice warm pick ups, and can do anything from blues to death metal.

It's also my cheapest (electric) guitar. Very high quality IMO.
You would be hard pressed to find a better guitar at that price. I've owned a SE singlecut and it was a great instrument.
I really dislike any singlecut guitar because I find the shape uncomfortable to play but as far as PRS SE guitars I have a custom 24 SE and personally I love it, I'm not a particular fan of the p'ups because they're a jack of all trades and a master of none so there's always something tone wise I dislike when playing but it's nothing too major, for the price I'd say go for it but try other guitars in the price range before deciding, you might find something you prefer to play.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
I prefered the SE 245 or even the Bernie Marsden. Thicker body and more Les Paul like. New I believe they cost less than the SE Single Cut as well.
Moving on.....
Well it's been used thats for sure, there's some fret wear and a few slight scratches on the overcoat, otherwise very good condition. It's beautiful too has 2 humbuckers(idk if original) 1 tone 1 volume and a toggleswitch. Very basic guitar, and it felt very "alive" in my hands for the short time i played it
Epi LP Std- black
Xv-840
Xv-700
Xv-610
JT-Strat
Ibanez RGR
Vintage-Vs6
Jackson-Js32tq

Vox-vt20
digitech rp55
I'd say that's a good price,I played one in a shop near me and liked it.The guy was asking £375 for it so i'd say you should grab at that price as long as you like it and it works.