lol prison
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
i agree. without prison art how would we have the sick burzum albums that varg put out while he was locked up?

its not cool to make threads like this tho
banned
Can be a good way of rehabilitating, sure, but I imagine I would end up producing something like this

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Nah, I'm good without "prison art".

Better than "Sam art"
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by isabel.j.k.1
Why is it not cool to make threads like this?

Because you're just asking us to sign a petition. That's lame. At least with survey threads you get to take a fun survey and you get the satisfaction of knowing that someone cares about your opinion.
banned
^im kiddin', but prison art can be good yo
Quote by ErikLensherr

Marquis de Sade's good and all his stuffs technically prison art
Quote by ErikLensherr

no because murica.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank