why am i so goddam ugly

maybe it's that my ears aren't symmetrical

maybe it's because my eyes aren't symmetrical

MAYBE it's that my cheeks are so fat

then i was like

oh shit

mah eyebrows are coming together through a bunch of hair

da fuk i do with this

a few of my friends shaved theirs and now they are ****ed because now they have to routinely shave it
Pluck that shit nigga
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
monobrow*
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by jambi_mantra
Pluck that shit nigga

Do this. It might hurt at first, but you'll get used to it.
Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.
How do you suddenly realize this? You might want to look in the mirror a little more often.
u are beautiful & special

and i shave mine
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by deadsmileyface
Just shave it. It takes thirty seconds once a week. Goddamn homie

Exactly!

Don't forget the two finger rule.
Quote by jambi_mantra
Pluck that shit nigga
This. With plucking, it isn't noticeable again until a week or two, but with shaving, it just makes it look like a shaved mustache (you know, like when it's greyish and stuff) after a few days.

And yes. I'm speaking from experience.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by neidnarb11890
wax it

No. **** plucking and **** waxing. Just shave it for ****s sake, I mean what the ****. Why do things the hard way. ****.
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
No. **** plucking and **** waxing. Just shave it for ****s sake, I mean what the ****. Why do things the hard way. ****.
To be physically superior to you..... simpletons.

Edit: v
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 1, 2014,
Used to work with a pair of twins whom one shaved their unibrow and the other didn't. They were known as the tribrows, or 'tribes' as it rolled off the tongue.

Felt like sharing that, now go shave your unibrow
Current Gear:
New York Pro - 5 String Beaut
Some tom delonge green strat my friend made
Boss GT-6
Eden DC210XLT Metro Bass Combo 500W (if anyone else has this model and has any insight about it, do pm me)
Quote by dudester410
Used to work with a pair of twins whom one shaved their unibrow and the other didn't. They were known as the tribrows, or 'tribes' as it rolled off the tongue.

Felt like sharing that, now go shave your unibrow

Tribes
Pluck, don't shave. If you shave there's a bigger chance of ingrowing.
Quote by Seref
Pluck, don't shave. If you shave there's a bigger chance of ingrowing.

Yeah, just tape off what you want to keep and burn off the rest.
Quote by jambi_mantra
Pluck that shit nigga

This. I pluck my shit on the reg and mine isn't even that bad. Get yoself some cheap ass tweezers and make that shit clean.
When you stare into the unibrow, the unibrow stares back into you
Sail upon the open skies
shave it off and color eye brows on your face with a sharpie
this house is bitchin
Quote by CaptainCanti
shave it off and color eye brows on your face with a sharpie

Malcolm in the Middle

Or Puerto Rican chicks(I think) tattooing them.....I can't believe that's a thing.
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at May 1, 2014,
I thought I was weird for having a unibrow. They are really this common? Mines not super thick, but it'd be noticeable if I didn't do anything with it.

I pluck mine. I used to shave, but you could still see little black specks, the roots. Plucking takes like 1-2 minutes and lasts like 1-2 weeks. Much better, imo. Do it before bed or if you don't have to see anyone, because (atleast for me) it makes that area all red.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

I shave mine anyway and I don't even have one. Just for extra cleanliness for a few straggler hairs that may arise. I'm sure you could google permanent removal for it.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by naedauuf
I thought I was weird for having a unibrow. They are really this common? Mines not super thick, but it'd be noticeable if I didn't do anything with it.

I pluck mine. I used to shave, but you could still see little black specks, the roots. Plucking takes like 1-2 minutes and lasts like 1-2 weeks. Much better, imo. Do it before bed or if you don't have to see anyone, because (atleast for me) it makes that area all red.

I think almost all guys have at least a few hairs there naturally. And yeah, plucking will make the area red for an hour or two, so do it at night.
I have thick eyebrows and they would probably form a mean looking unibrow if I didn't pluck. I've been plucking for years now and it doesn't even hurt. I do it once or twice a week because it's just a hair or two.
I just have to find a way for my brows to not be so thick. That's ugly.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
I have thick eyebrows and they would probably form a mean looking unibrow if I didn't pluck. I've been plucking for years now and it doesn't even hurt. I do it once or twice a week because it's just a hair or two.
I just have to find a way for my brows to not be so thick. That's ugly.

have you ever tried to wax ur face
this house is bitchin
Pluck it.if you shave it youll eventually get a stubble look like a 5 oclock shadow and you dont want that. Plus what if you cut yourself shaving there and everyone asks you what happens
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by CaptainCanti
have you ever tried to wax ur face

My mom had me get my eyebrows waxed at the hair salon when i waslike 13 caus she said they were too thick

Thats what happens when you grow up without a daddy
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
i have a bit of a unibrow nothing thick or anything just a bit of hairs scattered in between there i used to pluck them out but i lost my tweezers so i gave up

Think of it this way: if you keep the unibrow you could easily get a gig impersonating Oasis.
Quote by TheChaz
I think almost all guys have at least a few hairs there naturally.

Nope, an few occasional pimples but no hairs.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Bad Kharmel
does everyone on UG have a unibrow, cause it suddenly sure seems like it

Apparently so.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Page 1 of 2