Found a band I never heard of on Bandcamp. Eye Of The Enemy. Never heard of them before. Actually really impressed with their new album. The Vengeance Paradox.

Anyone else heard of them? I think its a sick album.
Quote by pushingthrough
Found a band I never heard of on Bandcamp. Eye Of The Enemy. Never heard of them before. Actually really impressed with their new album. The Vengeance Paradox.

Anyone else heard of them? I think its a sick album.

Yeah, I really like them. I especially like the part where you play in the band.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
No bro I'm from the U.S.. They're from Melbourne Austrailia. Check my profile. Wish I could write s#!t like that. This was a serious post. I was curious how many others have heard of them. They should be checked out.

I found them by chance.
If that was the case I'd be posting in the "promote your band" forums. Cynical much?

Geeze!!!
Last edited by pushingthrough at May 1, 2014,
Holy shitnuts, you're a colossal anus, bro. Also, BandCamp is primarily bands you've never heard of. Alsoer, $12.95 AUD is way too much to charge for a super-compressed, lackluster metalcore album.
Way to old to care about comments like that. Yeah not so "hip" on everything online got better things to do then troll the web. Y'know support a family of five, 2 hr commute to work and all that, pay a mortgage. Didnt know what bandcamp was about. Point was thought it was like soundcloud, just basic stuff. I dig it thats all I care about. You apparently dont. Tell your mom to pour you a glass of milk and get you some cookies.