Hi guys,

I'm after a bit of wiring advice and perhaps even some links to parts for a custom stratocaster HH conversion I'm about to embark on. The pickguard is going on a Fender st68-tx Japanese reissue. Damn sexy axe I tells ya!

The things I've already decided on are:
- 2 humbuckers from Brierley Pickups, wound in Adelaide, Australia. I believe they use the same 4 wire colour code as Seymour Duncan.
- 2 push pull potentiometers for the volume and tone controls. These will toggle single coil mode for each pickup.
- 5 way selector. The options I want are:
---1) neck by itself
---2) both in series
---3) both in parallel
---4) parallel out of phase
---5) bridge by itself
- I will probably wire in some sort of simple plug system so I can easily swap out the single coil and humbucker pickguards

I have no idea if this is even possible to wire up which is why I need your help

Thanks
I can't help on the how but it should be possible, the only one I'm not sure on is the out of phase but I'd assume it's possible. My C-1 classic does series and parallel single mode in 2/4 on a 5 way with the typical neck/both/bridge humbucker for 1/3/5
This site has lots of free wiring diagrams and should have what you want www.guitarelectonics.com
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
This site has lots of free wiring diagrams and should have what you want www.guitarelectonics.com

Ooh that's cool. It doesn't quite have what I want but surely I could figure it out combining a few of their diagrams.

Thanks.