He's muting the notes with his right hand.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky (JB+59) > TC Polytune Noir > TS808 clone > DOD 250 > Modded RAT > CH-1 > GE-7 > TC Flashback > Plexi Clone
^ i think he's maybe doing hybrid picking alongside the muting?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah, his fingers look like they're moving a bit.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky (JB+59) > TC Polytune Noir > TS808 clone > DOD 250 > Modded RAT > CH-1 > GE-7 > TC Flashback > Plexi Clone
Looks to me like he's either doing a double hammeron while muting with the pick hand or doing a hammeron, damping it with the same finger, and then doing another.
Quote by Archer250
He's muting the notes with his right hand.

This.

He's simply muting the notes. The hammer-on/pull-offs are inconsequential to achieve that effect.
So... we are all correct XD
Gear:
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ i think he's maybe doing hybrid picking alongside the muting?

This, I think he's hybrid picking a muted string a couple of times during that lick. Either that or he's hybrid picking a note (perhaps when he changes string) which is then still (partially?) muted by the palm of the right hand.