Hello folks, i have problem with my distortion pedal, i have cube amp and Boss DS1 pedal, and problem with my pedal is that it uses just for switching the dist and clean on my amp, and i cant play on pedal distosion... can i fix that? i got this pedal as a extra gift when i bought an amp, and im not in mood for buying a new one...
I don't understand what you mean. How are you plugging the pedal into the amp? Describe the signal chain from Guitar-->Pedal-->Amp including what inputs/outputs using.

Obligatory check cables/guitar/power.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by Eppicurt
I don't understand what you mean. How are you plugging the pedal into the amp? Describe the signal chain from Guitar-->Pedal-->Amp including what inputs/outputs using.

Obligatory check cables/guitar/power.

i plug it from amp to pedal and from amp into guitar, and without power pluged in, tryed to plug in the power cable and plug from amp to pedal into guitar and a led dont light red as it should be. sorry for my bad english and my grammar...
Last edited by Suzuki246 at May 2, 2014,
Okay, but where are you plugging it into the amp? Check the battery inside, it probably doesn't work.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Are you just saying the pedal doesnt work?

Run a cable from your guitar into the right hand side of the pedal. Then run a cable from the left hand side of the pedal to your amp.

When you press the pedal does anything happen? If not, does it have a working battery in it?

Does sound come out of your amp? If not, probably faulty cable
the problem is pedal has no battery in, and battery cables are cut off, i will soldier new wires and instal a batery, thanks guys