I would like to buy a new amp for electric guitar, but the problem is I do not know which to choose from these: Marshall DSL40C, Vox Night Train NT15C1, Peavey 6505 Plus 112, Randall Diavlo RD40C, Laney Ironheart IRT30-112, Blackstar HT Metal 5, Ibanez Iron Label IL15.
Budget? - What is practical for you and what is your limit?

Genres? - What style do you play mostly, fav guitarists, do you need cleans, etc?

New or Used? - Lots of great amps out there used, especially in a down economy.

Home or Gig? - Also important. Maybe you do both. Jamming with a drummer can be considered 'gigging' but you won't have a PA etc.

Closest City? - We aren't here to stalk you but we need to know where you are in the world roughly and we can help further if we know what city you are in (ie craigslist, local shops, Guitar Center used section, etc)

Current Gear? - Also good for us to know.

Please answer these.
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
Why'd you delete your other thread where I asked you the exact same question?

Did you not think we'd ask it again?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Have you played any of them? If not, do that and pick one that you like. It will turn out better than asking people which one is the best or whatever because all of the choices listed are pretty decent amps.
Raconteurs Fan Guy