anyone going to any shows this weekend, playing any shows themselves?

hey everyone on most esteemed U-G forum

i wanted to do a post again for this weekend, to see what the rest of you peeps have got planned, are doing this weekend. i'm not heading out myself for anything, but am keen on hearing what the rest of y'all have got on .
Got ya mam on bread
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by captainsnazz
I'm going to a show called free holiday to Florence

Give Da Vinci a fistbumb for me.

Not going to any shows or playing them. but rehearsing.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Im going to a boxing show tonight
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I will most likely spend my whole weekend in my room.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
I'm going to see Amon Amarth on monday. But monday isn't exactly weekend.
Guitars:
ESP LTD EX 50 with Dimarzios
Modified MIM Fender strat with schaller floyd rose
LTD EC-1000 with EMG's
2x LTD EC 401

Amps:
Marshall JVM205h
Fender Mustang II

Other bits and pieces:
D'addario strings
TC electronic g-major 2
im going to see tech 9 and freddie gibbs on sunday
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Jamming Sat. night with The Blues Dr.s in a very casual gig at a racetrack. We have played together many times and never work from a set list. Somebody just starts it off and we dig in. Fun and relaxing with no pressure.

The regular rock band has about 20 songs ready so almost ready to gig. Vocals still need some polish and we are still missing a few breaks. We are doing 3 sets and three sets only these days. No more 5-6 hr marathons.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Last edited by Cajundaddy at May 2, 2014,
Not this weekend but I'm seeing Soundgarden and NIN in August
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I'm seeing Swans in a few weeks but no shows this week
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY ♂♂♂
Opening for the other guitar player in my band's previous band at a local bar tomorrow night. They're giving us 30 minutes of their two hour set

Should be a lot of fun!
Quote by Cajundaddy
Jamming Sat. night with The Blues Dr.s in a very casual gig at a racetrack. We have played together many times and never work from a set list. Somebody just starts it off and we dig in. Fun and relaxing with no pressure

God that sounds like a good time. :P

I've got practice today and then tomorrow I'm playing a show about 2 hours away with a bunch of cool bands in our scene. Can't wait!
I'm seeing back door sluts 8
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
gonna do piss all and relax for 3 day weekend.

prob lift on saturday and do a roast on sunday.

though got some misc grind on monday, badbadnotgood on tuesday and wonder years on thursday.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by UnmagicMushroom
playing at an all day festival tomorrow. bands in the day, djs at night. stalls and skate parks and stuff. amped.

I feel like I should be there. Sounds awesome.
yup, got a gig this saturday as one of the opening guest bands for a big 4 tribute. Most definitely pumped for it.