Page 1 of 2
Strange feeling.

A bit drunk right now.

Not sure if sad or happy.

So I will drink some more.

So, tell us how you felt after your last exam, whether at uni or high school.

Still not sure if it has hit me yet....O.O
I took Latin one semester when I was going to university, and I didn't even answer half of the questions on the final because I barely learned anything from the class. I still managed to get like an 83% for the course. No idea how I managed that, because I know I didn't do well on most of the other tests and assignments.

As far as my actual last exam ever, I don't know. I don't even remember what course it was in. That was almost 4 years ago. I'm sure it felt pretty good. I know I drank a lot that night in celebration.
I just finished the exams... didn't feel like anything special
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by daytripper75
I took Latin one semester when I was going to university, and I didn't even answer half of the questions on the final because I barely learned anything from the class. I still managed to get like an 83% for the course. No idea how I managed that, because I know I didn't do well on most of the other tests and assignments.

i have about a class that's 100% based on test grades. my average is about a 70% which is good for an A and there are plenty of comp sci courses my friends are taking where a 60 is an A.
Quote by progdude93
i have about a class that's 100% based on test grades. my average is about a 70% which is good for an A and there are plenty of comp sci courses my friends are taking where a 60 is an A.

Yeah, I think it was because everyone else did terrible in the class as well. That meant the grading scale was curved. I wasn't complaining.
congratulations!

i was pretty happy after my last, though it was a little anticlimactic as well. despite not having slept for over a day, i grabbed a fancy lunch with some other people who had also had their last exam, then i went back home and played video games and stuff.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I'll be in your position in about 3 weeks. Then hopefully I'll have a job where instead of getting grades I'll get money.
Quote by LostLegion
how many times have you mentioned this

+1. Broken record
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by slash_GNR666
I just finished the exams... didn't feel like anything special

This
Sail upon the open skies
My last exam was hella easy. I finished it in like 20 minutes and then got a gyros on my way home. :3
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I have AP exams coming up next week. FMl.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

congrats on graduating. i finished up a few weeks ago and it definitely feels very weird.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by k.lainad

same but it's about to be so easy

really i'm just worried about my research paper now
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I don't even get my exam schedule until this Monday and that's just the general time table. My personal schedule comes out in June.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
same but it's about to be so easy

really i'm just worried about my research paper now

Yeah, I have Psychology and English Lit. I'm only worried about the English one, cause the multiple choice is so beastly. The Psychology one just has way too many definitions and scientists to remember. I'll be studying all weekend if I want to do well on it.

I'm lucky, I don't have a research paper to worry about. We did it BEFORE AP exams
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by Philip_pepper

Not sure if sad or happy.

So I will drink some more.

Know that feel
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Know that feel

After about 5 beers I realize that I'm happy.
I finished up with my undergraduate work last week. I'm doing a 4/1 master's program though, so I've got one year left of graduate work to do.

I'm just so glad undergrad is over though. My senior design project was infuriating, we built a tool-wear inspection robot and barely got it working in time. None of my classes had exams last semester though, which for engineering is exceedingly rare.
I still have more than year and half to go, but I think that it would be a great moment.

Soo, cheers for that dude.
Quote by k.lainad

So glad my high school just started a program with the local college where I can get college credits via the class instead of by passing the AP Exam. No way would I have passed the AP Calculus exam. Only AP test I ever took was in sophomore year for computer science and I got a 1 on the exam but a B- in the class. Not fun at all.
Quote by lolmnt
congrats on graduating. i finished up a few weeks ago and it definitely feels very weird.

What are you gonna do now?
Quote by Joshua1207
So glad my high school just started a program with the local college where I can get college credits via the class instead of by passing the AP Exam.

How does it work?

I'm asking because after taking loads of AP exams, what I learned in AP classes maybe covered 1% of what I was expected to know in intro-level classes. Based on that I don't think it makes sense to be exempted from those classes because of AP exams. (I had the option to be exempted but didn't take it because I wanted to settle in by taking easy classes....good thing I didn't because everything was super hard anyway) probably differs between schools though but at least at mine, the option is there and I don't understand why
cat
Fuck you Phil I haven't even had my first exam yet

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by guitarxo
How does it work?

I'm asking because after taking loads of AP exams, what I learned in AP classes maybe covered 1% of what I was expected to know in intro-level classes. Based on that I don't think it makes sense to be exempted from those classes because of AP exams. (I had the option to be exempted but didn't take it because I wanted to settle in by taking easy classes....good thing I didn't because everything was super hard anyway) probably differs between schools though but at least at mine, the option is there and I don't understand why

Well, the program my school does is called "College in the High school" which basically gives you the equivalent class credit from the college. For example, I'm in AP Calculus and that class is the equivalent to Calculus I & II at the local college. So I pay $396 for the college credit ($198 per 5 credits and I get 10 credits since Calculus I & II are two different classes) and whatever the average grade between the two semesters of my AP Calculus class is is the grade that'll go on my college transcript. So as soon as I finish this class, I'll have a transcript from that college with the two calculus classes on it and its transferable to any college in state and I'm sure out of state as well.

Its a lot nicer than taking an AP exam cause I know I wouldn't pass that, I barely have any idea what I'm doing in that class. But as long as I pass this class I'll get that credit and since my major won't require anymore than two math classes I won't ever have to take math in college so its pretty nice.
Quote by Joshua1207
So glad my high school just started a program with the local college where I can get college credits via the class instead of by passing the AP Exam. No way would I have passed the AP Calculus exam. Only AP test I ever took was in sophomore year for computer science and I got a 1 on the exam but a B- in the class. Not fun at all.

You're lucky man. My AP Calc teacher isn't really helping with the reviewing much since all we're really doing to review is practice tests. I'm constantly failing them and she's counting them for a grade. So unfortunately I'm gonna have to rely on myself, which sucks because I have no idea what I'm doing
Quote by Cardbored
You're lucky man. My AP Calc teacher isn't really helping with the reviewing much since all we're really doing to review is practice tests. I'm constantly failing them and she's counting them for a grade. So unfortunately I'm gonna have to rely on myself, which sucks because I have no idea what I'm doing

We're still doing reviews since we have a final instead of the AP exam now and we're just doing packets of old released AP exams. My teacher is grading them and giving us full credit if we finish them. I'm doing pretty awful on them as well but there's some good sites you could use to help review if your teacher isn't helping. I'd highly recommend Khan Academy ( https://www.khanacademy.org/ ). Lessons there are very helpful.
Quote by Joshua1207

My school also has this. It's called "dual credit". Basically you take the class, pass it with a C or higher, and you get credit for the local college. It's pretty good for harder classes, but if you're going to a 4 year you definitely want to take the AP exam.

Cheers
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by homeless-john
I just finished yesterday too. I mostly feel hungover.

You're at GCU too eh? Well done man!

...now what?
Quote by k.lainad
My school also has this. It's called "dual credit". Basically you take the class, pass it with a C or higher, and you get credit for the local college. It's pretty good for harder classes, but if you're going to a 4 year you definitely want to take the AP exam.

Cheers

We have dual credit at my school too, but not for the AP classes. Usually its more so for technical or elective classes like computer classes, aviation, graphic design etc
Quote by Philip_pepper
You're at GCU too eh? Well done man!

...now what?

And to you!

I have no big plans though. Going to get a full time job where I can, try and set myself up. Gonna try and do some relevant volunteer work too in case I decide to do a post-grad.
Quote by homeless-john
And to you!

I have no big plans though. Going to get a full time job where I can, try and set myself up. Gonna try and do some relevant volunteer work too in case I decide to do a post-grad.

Sweet man. Best of luck with everything!
Page 1 of 2