I'm about to order one of these (I'm a cheapskate) http://www.dawsons.co.uk/dr-tone-psu10-power-supply and it comes with the standard boss style jacks to power them but I also have a Big Muff pedal and it needs the smaller style adaptor. Where can I get one of these?
My Two Piece band's Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TerrorpinBand

I just like to imagine that my neighbors enjoy their free, nightly concerts.
You can buy a barrel style jack that is easy to install into the muff so you don't have to worry about it anymore. Hardest part is drilling the enclosure, which is stupid easy.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.