Hello. So a long while back my brother bought this WWE anniversary DVD. Inside it came this picture with what seems to be an autograph. He gave it to me because he thought it was useless, but I am very curious to know who's signature this is and if it is fake or not. It came with the DVD, and we bought it from the WWE shop.

Here's the image:

Who's signature is that? And how could I find out if it's legit or not? I mean it did come from WWE themselves. Again, this was a while back, so it might be an old wrestler. I believe we got this back in 2010.
Quote by angusfan16
If it came from an anniversary dvd it probably aint worth shit.

If I can recognize who's signature that is and get it to someone who can get me documents that it's legit then it's worth quite a lot. It's sharpie that's written on it, too.
Just google each of those wrestler's signatures and match whatever one is closest to that one. If none of them do, then oh well.
Quote by Hardlycore
Just google each of those wrestler's signatures and match whatever one is closest to that one. If none of them do, then oh well.

I already tried that, but it's pretty hard and I couldn't find any match. I was hoping someone on here could read this bloody signature.
heyyo that's Scott Hall's signature chico

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
heyyo that's Scott Hall's signature chico

Razor Ramon? I'm looking at his autographs right now and can't find a match