Alright everyone, lets hear what you think of Scott Grove. If you don't know him, look him up on Youtube. He has some good stuff on his videos but he seems a bit like an asshole to me. He must be a collector seeing the guitars he owns but something is just off about him..
Is that you, Scott?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Also, what does he do to make money because those are some spendy looking guitars in the background of his videos.
As if the pit is going to know who Scott Grove is.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Actually, he's my neighbour. He is really a very nice guy and a lot of the guitars are gifts from people because of all the nice things he does for other people. This is why you should not judge people based on YouTube videos alone.
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Baby Joel
Actually, he's my neighbour. He is really a very nice guy and a lot of the guitars are gifts from people because of all the nice things he does for other people. This is why you should not judge people based on YouTube videos alone.

If TS listened to what Scott actually says, you can't call him an "asshole". I don't get that picture at all. The videos are a good laugh at times. And the Gibson LP slandering is just damn awesome (Gibson LP owner here).
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

I really like Scott Grove, his SHEER amount of content is insane. He also debunks a lot of music/instrument myths 'N' stuff.
But he also does seem a wee bit condescending, and sometimes more blatantly a bit of a dick.
But I reckon he does more good than not.

And he has every guitar ever made.
#ghey
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

1/10 thread.

This is one of the most irrelevant threads I've ever seen in the pit, and this is the pit we're talking about.

TS you should be ashamed of such an abomination, try harder next time.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
he's funny to watch, i dont take anyone online seriously so I dont really care about all the stupid shit he says sometimes.
Quote by Curtis321
Alright everyone, lets hear what you think of Scott Grove. If you don't know him, look him up on Youtube. He has some good stuff on his videos but he seems a bit like an asshole to me. He must be a collector seeing the guitars he owns but something is just off about him..

Go away, Tom Hess.
Sorry I don't know who that is!

Quote by song
There's a lady I know
If I didn't know her
She'd be the la-tay I didn't know.
And my lady, she went downtown
She bought some ber-ra-ccoli
She brought it ho-ome...
She's chop'in broccoli
Chop'in brocco-li
Chop'in brocco-la