Page 1 of 2
I saw this discussion on a while ago but i wanted to bring it up again. I won't specify who is who in the situation but is it weird for an eighth grader to date a junior?
i dated an 8th grader when i was in 10th grade so who cares? not much of a difference between the two
age is just a number

what ages are 8th and 11th grade
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

i don't necessarily see it as "wrong" i guess, but it is a bit questionable. apart from that, yeah people are gonna think it's weird, and people are gonna think the older one is really lame for it. like, i'm a senior and haven't been able to fathom the idea of hanging out with a kid from middle school in any form for a long time. but if you really like each other it's whatever who cares go for it i guess
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Trowzaa
age is just a number

what ages are 8th and 11th grade

13 and 16, barring any sort of odd birthday cut offs
okay yeah that's really weird

15/18 is pushing it but acceptable, 14/17 is weird, 13/16 is even worse

16/17 year old dating a 13/14 year old?

Yuck. Please take your nearly pedophile ways away.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

yeah
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
That's messed up. Yeah age is just a number but there's maturity to consider. If I were 16 I would want to date someone the same age or older. No way am I going any younger.
Quote by soundgarden1986
13 and 16, barring any sort of odd birthday cut offs

yeah it's just 3 years but those are some of the biggest ages for mental and physical development, such a massive difference there

that's like finding out what periods are vs. learning to drive
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
10th grade = like 16-17
8th grade = like 13,14

Yes, it is weird.if you divide their age in half and add 7 thats 15.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Yeah, that's ****ing weird.

Unless the guy is the younger one.

*insert south park nice pic*
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Yeah, that's ****ing weird.

Unless the guy is the younger one.

*insert south park nice pic*

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

niiiiiiice

Quote by Bob_Sacamano
yeah it's just 3 years but those are some of the biggest ages for mental and physical development, such a massive difference there

that's like finding out what periods are vs. learning to drive

That's a pretty good point. I thought it was slightly okay until I read that.
Yeah that's incredibly weird.

First of all, why would you even be in the same circles? A junior in highschool is starting to look at colleges, driving and preparing themselves for a life of adulthood. An 8th grader just barely became a teenager and are being hit hard by the hormonal cocktail of their age group.

Don't let the body fool you, even the most mature of 13/14 year old are still 13/14 year olds. Avoid them and find a girl/guy your age.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Youre all kids. Stop pretending to be pedos and enjoy it.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Weird? I'd say yes.

I don't care how mature an 8th grader claims to be. They aren't on the same level as someone in 11th grade.
8th and 11th is a bit strange, 8th and 10th is a bit better, but what the fuck do I know, I haven't been in Highschool for 4 years.

Past 18 years old, a 3 year difference isn't that much, but the general rules is half your age plus 7.
Last edited by Life Is Brutal at May 3, 2014,
I find it odd that a high schooler is hanging out with a middle schooler, so yes, definitely weird.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
He's still under 18 so just let him enjoy his last legal year of banging young teenagers. After he's tried it a couple times he'll get bored and go back to women his own age. You guys are just being a bunch of prudes.
Like others said, age is just a number, but that moreso applies to adults where you could easily mistake a 35 year old for a 30 year old (or vice versa) depending on how well they take care of themselves. With teenagers, each year is almost an exponential change in their emotional intelligence, physical structure, etc.

tl;dr
statutory rape
Quote by WaterGod
He's still under 18 so just let him enjoy his last legal year of banging young teenagers. After he's tried it a couple times he'll get bored and go back to women his own age. You guys are just being a bunch of prudes.

Lol exactly. Tbh I don't find it to be that extreme, a 16 year old (I had just turned 16 when I was a junior) dating a 13-14 year old? That's hardly an age gap. I do understand the middle school/high school thing tho.
The first hs I went to had 7th-12th all in the same building, same teachers and such. I can assure you there isn't much of a maturity difference. At least back then. Even if there is a difference these days. A lot of you are acting like we are comparing college students to kindergartners.
Last edited by Wormholes at May 3, 2014,
Quote by WaterGod

If there's grass on the field, play ball. Heh heh.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Weaponized
my friend did that lol , yes it was weird

I swear you have a friend for every stiuation
Quote by stelladrewss
I saw this discussion on a while ago but i wanted to bring it up again. I won't specify who is who in the situation but is it weird for an eighth grader to date a junior?

It's you, isn't it?
Page 1 of 2