I think to myself "please don't be australia, please don't be australia....

...Goddammit it's australia"

and we've done it again

source

source2

All seriousness aside though, how the hell do people get angry and call them queers?
like, you'd literally have to have no understanding of human anatomy whatsoever, and just take what's on paper as gospel regardless of the blatant truth, like the fact she has 5 biological children
I just don't understand

also dat wedding unibrow
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
australians sending british people to britain.

how the tables have turned.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
australians sending british people to britain.

how the tables have turned.

Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Worse, when word got out in her Liverpool neighbourhood, Walmsey became the victim of homophobic slurs as neighbours believed she was in a gay marriage.

This is why you need to check birth certificiates as soon as they are made.
I have nothing important to say
Even if her parents knew about it and didn't say anything or something, how does someone go so long without even glancing at their birth certificate? Pretty sure you'd need it at least once in your life for something.
It says she's a girl on her birth certificate but in the official registrar's office it says she's male, so she's officially a male on the government records, even though her birth certificate states otherwise
Quote by Weaponized
you can't just be a girl cause you feel like it, it has to be on your birth certificate

I know right? Now if only trans people would realize this and be happy with their biological gender.