I was looking for a bedroom tube amp for a good price. I want something that'll do nice cleans with a really nice overdrive. Any suggestions?

I've got only 250$ to spend.
I would recommend saving a few extra bucks and buying a Silverface Fender Champ
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Blackstar HT1 is a nice, small tube amp that you can get pretty cheap. I got one and it's perfect for bedroom use.
I fooled around with an Orange Micro Terror head & "cab" in a local store last month.

I was thinking about it for my son's use in his bedroom.

Highly impressive range of sounds and simplicity. If I remember correctly it was under $250 brand new.

I would have bought it on the spot, however, I've blown my budget on music gear lately and wanted to shop around some more.

That little head and cab was sweet. I'd also like to hear it with a 12" speaker in a cab. Cool that you can get into it for $250 and then add on larger cabs later, though.
2014 Gibson SG Special
Peavey Classic 30
Squier Standard Stratocaster HSS
Fender CD60CE
Fender v2 Mustang III
Roland Micro Cube
MXR M75
Get one of these it is only $189 which leaves you some extra for pedals or what ever www.guitarcenter.com/In-Store-Used-USED-PEAVEY-JSX-MINI-COLOSSAL-1X8-5W-COMBO-109928921-i3646393.gc

It is a great bedroom tube amp with some really good tones
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
The micro Terror is decent but it is not a tube amp. For apartment playing I do not recommend a tube amp at all. This depends on your neighbors and how well the apartment was built but tube amps get very loud, very quickly. Not saying you cannot dial one in at bedroom levels but most tend to prefer the sound a little bit cranked. If you truly want all tube then I would suggest a smaller wattage amp, depending on what style you are playing. If you can settle going outside of all tube there are a couple decent hybrid amps that others recommend. Peavey vypyr and tube vypyr get a lot of recommendations around here.
Max budget?
Location?
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, SG standard, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7(*for sale*)
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Quote by bobafettacheese
The micro Terror is decent but it is not a tube amp.

It has a tube preamp, and that’s all that matters for a bedroom amp.
what type of cleans and overdrive?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by jpnyc
It has a tube preamp, and that’s all that matters for a bedroom amp.

True. Just trying to clarify when labeling something as tube whereas it is a hybrid. Just want to make sure that TS knows what he is looking for. I would recommend hybrid for bedroom. I almost recommended the Peavey tube vypyr.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, SG standard, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7(*for sale*)
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
For that budget, the Vypyr Tube is really hard to beat. Very large range of sounds, and it does well at low volumes.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Get the jsx mini colossal mentioned above.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.