Hello folks. So i watch Twitch quite a lot. I like watching people speedrun my childhood games in a time i tought was impossible.

I like to watch.

- CosmoWright
- EnNopp112

And Robbaz. Who is just a funny swede.

Who do you watch?
Twitch plays pokemon

Praise helix
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
rurikar22/pokemnrob FTW!

also, I remember I saw twitch plays pokemon on its 2nd day and they tried to learn the hm cut for over 5 hours
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
I watch competitive League of Legends from time to time.

I also have my own Twitch stream.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
90% of the time when i'm on the computer (which is all the time) i have twitch open on my other monitor. Generally i watch Dota 2 pro matches and i like to watch people speedrunning zelda and dark souls. I'm watching a Dark Souls 2 stream right now
Sure, I'll make fun of you guys.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I never really watched Twitch much, but I got into it after watching AGDQ this year. Now I watch/listen to speedruns quite often. I usually watch Elajjaz (Dark Souls), Snarfybobo (Super Mario Sunshine and Galaxy) and Cosmo (Zelda) when they're on.
Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
Not really, but if I'm bored enough I'll watch Brownman or whatever the hell Ray from Rooster Teeth's name is on there.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Twitch plays pokemon

Praise helix

Cringe.

I mainly watch DotA and Strippin and sometimes I just watch random ones because I feel like it.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by KingChris90

I like to watch.

- CosmoWright

Ayyyy. Cosmo is the bomb. Only other speedrunner I watch is spudlyman who runs Spyro 2. Usually watch the competitive CoD streams on Twitch as well.
I cast/stream a bit. I stream from my laptop and its pretty shit but have a gigantic 270 followers. Haven't casted lately because I'm actually in the big thing being casted currently so ya know.
On late night with cry and russ my name's (stratkat) has been mentioned once or twice, they've both used my music for something, and russ once said on air that my chiptunes are his favorite:3

Other than that no one, my friends and I stream once weekly.

On livestream I sometimes stream myself composing music.
Last edited by stratkat at May 3, 2014,

this is the first thing i thought of when i read the thread title. I have a little sister, don't judge me lol.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank