Apologies if i've posted this in the wrong section but I am looking for a bass amp & Cab that would work well with a guitar running through it. I plan to split my signal via the Electro Harmonix Micro Pog, sending the dry signal to my Orang AD30 and the octave down to a Bass amp to create a full sound for a two piece blues rock duo. Budget of around £200-£400. Any help/ideas/suggestions would be much appreciated.
I don't want to put the jinx on your thread, but if you don't get any answers in here you might get better answers in the bass forum.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i have used two bass rigs that guitar sounds great through

ampeg B12N
Kustom Charger 15

but if you ask me there is no reason to run the low end through a bass amp, it's a waste of cash, it's overly complicated and doesn't really sound that different than running it through the guitar amp anyway.

i have a HOG, i used to split the signal between my guitar amps and my bass rig at the time.

the bass rig was an Acoustic 2x15 cab with a 150b chained to a music man hd130 into a marshall 1x18 and a sunn 6x10. still didn't sound like a bass and really didn't add much.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Last edited by gumbilicious at May 3, 2014,
Ah I see you've already made a thread in the bass forum anyway
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
What would you reckon to using the octave down into a low pass filter before going to a guitar/bass amp?