Apologies if i've posted this in the wrong section but I am looking for a bass amp & Cab that would work well with a guitar running through it. I plan to split my signal via the Electro Harmonix Micro Pog, sending the dry signal to my Orang AD30 and the octave down to a Bass amp to create a full sound for a two piece blues rock duo. Budget of around £200-£400. Any help/ideas/suggestions would be much appreciated.
Almost any bass amp is fine for guitar. If you use active pickups make sure to get an amp with a second input as regular bass amp circuits tend to sound shitty with active input.
Quote by jpnyc
If you use active pickups make sure to get an amp with a second input as regular bass amp circuits tend to sound shitty with active input.

You might want to explain that to my active bass pickups, which have been running into regular bass amp circuits since 1989.

I'm not sure it's necessary to split the signal or to have a separate bass amp if you have a good full-range speaker setup.
Most guitar cabs have speakers that fall off rapidly below about 110Hz. If you have a speaker system that will run well below that, you'll hear the notes that the POG creates just fine.

I'm using a Variax guitar through a Pod HD. The Variax will run any string an octave down from its current tuning. The Pod HD has a built in Bass Octaver. Either will exceed the limits of a standard guitar amp (you can actually play bass with the Variax). My speakers are full-range cabinets originally designed to accommodate bass (and anything else you care to run through it). But any good full-range speaker will do.