Page 1 of 4
Seriously, why don't the brits like baseball? Is cricket really that much better? Who has time for a 3 day test!!!!

Signed,

Ugly American.
I realize. That I hate the sound of guitars
Because it's glorified rounders. Which is a girl's game.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I thought everyone hated baseball

It has got to be the most boring sport in the world. To watch and play.
Quote by metal4eva_22
I thought everyone hated baseball

It has got to be the most boring sport in the world. To watch and play.

lol
Why do americunts dislike football? Seriously is handegg that much better? It's basically just rugby for pussies
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I remember when I was at primary school and we had so little money because the previous headmaster had diverted funds to somewhere obscure, that we couldn't afford bats for rounders. To combat this, Mr Lolly (no joke) decided that we would use our fists as bats. It was frankly the shittiest game of rounders I've ever played and I hate Mr Lolly and is stupid, bald, scabby head. The twat.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
lol soccer
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Watching baseball is boring. Watching it there in person is boring even if you are drunk. However it is a pretty fun sport to play(irl and videogames).
Quote by Wormholes
Watching baseball is boring. Watching it there in person is boring even if you are drunk. However it is a pretty fun sport to play(irl and videogames).

I would agree with this. I enjoy playing baseball with my friends, but I don't really enjoy watching it. I will watch occasionally, but not very often.
Baseball is insanely dull to watch. So is cricket, but at least people who go to watch cricket know that and take a book or sleep through it. Americans are there with their foam fingers getting rowdy for hours of complete shite.
I have to say, American football and baseball are two of the most boring sports I've ever watched. Leave it to 'Murrica to love the sports with lots of standing around.
Signed,
Canadian dude
Quote by Ed Hunter
I remember when I was at primary school and we had so little money because the previous headmaster had diverted funds to somewhere obscure, that we couldn't afford bats for rounders. To combat this, Mr Lolly (no joke) decided that we would use our fists as bats. It was frankly the shittiest game of rounders I've ever played and I hate Mr Lolly and is stupid, bald, scabby head. The twat.

When we didn't have bats we played kick ball which was basically the same but catching it on the full didn't count.

Rugby League is the finest sport in the world anyway.
Quote by Soccerguy
I have to say, American football and baseball are two of the most boring sports I've ever watched.
Signed,
Canadian dude

QFT
Rounders was pretty fun to play and that's basically softball. Although I mainly enjoyed just pissing about with my mates which was infinitely better than being in a classroom. Cricket is really boring though, awful game.
Last edited by So-Cal at May 3, 2014,
Quote by darkcheef
Rugby is just football for people who can't throw longer than 30 yards

And are faster, stronger, tougher, have more skill in every other way a sport can be than their "football" counterparts.
Quote by andyscoot
And are faster, stronger, tougher, have more skill in every other way a sport can be than their "football" counterparts.

If they're faster, stronger, tougher, and more skilled then why does every rugby player that comes to the NFL is slow and shitty?

The US objectively has the fastest athletes in the world next to Jamaica
Quote by darkcheef
If they're faster, stronger, tougher, and more skilled then why does every rugby player that comes to the NFL is slow and shitty?

That's because they all dope.

Quote by Trowzaa
That's because they all dope.

Yea that sure doesn't happen in other sports around the world
Quote by darkcheef

Nah it's subjective m8
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by darkcheef

because it's a different game
most sports are pretty fun if you're invested in them in any way.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by darkcheef
Nah

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/athletics/27264866

American former 100m and 200m world champion Tyson Gay has been suspended for a year after testing positive for a banned anabolic steroid.

Gay, 31, has also returned the silver medal he won in the 4x100m relay at the London Olympics two years ago.

His results since 15 July 2012, the date he first used a product containing a banned substance, have been annulled.

Because it's baseball.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by darkcheef

If they were as good as the rest of the Rugby players, they'd be playing Rugby, and not going to the NFL.
Quote by darkcheef
Here's a team where Tyson Gay wasn't on in Moscow 2013

atlin admits failing drugs test
Justin Gatlin
Gatlin shares the world record with Asafa Powell at 9.77 seconds
World and Olympic 100 metres champion Justin Gatlin has admitted failing a drugs test in April.
The American, 24, was told the news by the United States Anti-Doping Agency.

He said: "I have been informed that after a relay race I ran in Kansas City on 22 April, I tested positive for 'testosterone or its precursors'.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/athletics/5227956.stm

Once a cheater, always a cheater

And it's still the most popular sport in the world.

Page 1 of 4