as i already said on tumblr, your writing keeps getting tighter and tighter. love the subtlety of the rhyme throughout.
disparate.... I have seen this word so many times on poetry forums in the past month... it is like the word of the month meow. Maybe I should write a poem about the frequency of which disparate has appeared.

That aside... you have a great way of capturing emotion in such few words. This is one of the things that makes you a brilliant poet and an inspiration to many others.

Who are your favorite poets?
Hm. I think it's a word I use more in the academic realm, but it finds a home here, I think. There are certainly words that pop up like that, though. I remember "manifest" or "manifestation" being one back in the day. It was the word that, if you used, meant that you were writing POETRY, and not just song lyrics. Silly.
Yeah, I think I remember people using manifest as well frequently... I have to find a way to use the word flibbertigibbet... hands down, most poetic never-used word. Vonnegut used it in Slaughterhouse-Five and my first reaction was: I must find a way to use that in everyday talk.
I really like this.

(But I -absolutely love- "steeping")
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching