Pretty much I need help on getting the lowest action and no fret buzz, how do I do that?

The neck at one time was set to be straight as a arrow, but I have loosened it trying to figure out how to get low action and no buzz. Now it's straight, but till about the last 5ish frets towards the head, its got a bit of a curve.

Thanks,
Higgins909
Take it to be set up by a guitar tech. You've probably messed it up too much to even start to help you fix it just by talking to you.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Quote by TheStig1214
Take it to be set up by a guitar tech. You've probably messed it up too much to even start to help you fix it just by talking to you.

and how much is that gunna cost? only place I know of nearby is guitar center. North Austin, Texas
On a strat? About $80. Either that or you might want to follow this (http://www.fender.com/support/articles/stratocaster-setup-guide/) to the letter. Otherwise you risk making your guitar unplayable.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
so you adjusted the truss rod, that was bad. but to get the action as low as possible just go string by string lowering each saddle until you get fret buzz, you'll also have to raise the high and low e a little bit more so that they don't fret out when you bend them (this is usually only a problem for the high e.)
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Alright, I think I got things pretty well, but I was doing intonation, at all but the low E sting did well? it says its a High E, and a like 25 cent higher then high E should be?
intonation is high on my low E? I have it as long as possible and even the bridge on that string almost all the way up. anyone?