[months longer] i wait:
			whence i arrived, i wait for the car,
		fingering a last few dollars in my pocket
			as if perturbed, by thereof  ‘a’, suggestion,
				gesture: towards::

i have such a long way
			until i have found
			the path back to[/SIZE]
geez, i'm kind of embarrassed that you read this. much of it was influenced by your recent writings. hell, the ending was nearly *stolen* from 'absence'. thanks though. hope i doth not offend thee with mine audacity.
I saw the influence, but I was influenced by other writings before writing my recent poems. You took it and made it into something beautiful. A different beauty that I never would have gotten at.
this is a great poem. I particularly love when people experiment with grammar and spacing... something I haven't truly tried yet.

Question: How did you get this to give you the exact spacing? I tried posting a poem like so but the spacing was the point of it and that was obliterated... which obliterated the meaning of the poem itself. What is the code?
wickwing: if you select 'go advanced' when posting, you'll find on the top toolbar a blue # character that highlights as CODE. select that and put your poem between [C.ODE] and [/C.ODE] (obviously without the periods)
Loving the jumble of the spacing and your use of punctuation in this.

I kinda wish it was a bit longer, as I think you could build up some more layers and it would make the ending even more effective.
This was fantastic.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

definitely see some matt in this, and that's a good thing, especially because it still feels like your own.

keep doing interesting things.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
oh yeah, i wasn't even thinking. rushmore = matt as well we have too many matts around here.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
lovely, perhaps the best I've read from you. look at you go!
(plus, who doesn't steal a bit from Matthew every once in a while? )
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

thanks guys. i remember i once asked how this was decided and ZanasCross told me it was decided by a snowball fight or something between Bush and Bob Dole or some shit...

is that dude still aroud? ZanasCross i mean. he was a fellow Kentuckian!