Page 1 of 3
I like my height. I'm tall as fuck. I can see over boulders and walls and refrigerators and shit. Short people beware, Goliath Hodor coming thru.

your turn.
Sail upon the open skies
I think I am nice to the point of being a pushover but I don't think I would have it any other way.
nothing (n)

Quote by Hydra150
I like that I make tall people feel tall

A true bro.
Sail upon the open skies
My metabolism and the fact that I can easily workout and be in great shape.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
I like to think I have a lot more empathy for people than the average person does. I find it pretty easy to put myself in other peoples shoes and sympathize for what they're going through.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by chookiecookie
my finest quality is my ability to disappoint

you disappoint me...
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
I'm friendly and I think I'm good at balancing intelligent pursuits with mindless fun and I walk really confidently and I'm good at eyeliner
cat
Quote by deadsmileyface
My laziness. I love getting nothing done

The more we accomplish nothing, the greater we feel when we accomplish something.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
The more we accomplish nothing, the greater we feel when we accomplish something.

You got it bud
banned
I'm tall, smart, and talented
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
I imagine I'm a nice guy but no one has ever really been mean to me. So I guess that's just a normal quality.
I'm very straight forward, even if I manage to insult you. I used to be afraid of telling people stuff, now i'm unstoppable.

Mhuahahahaha
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
My memory.....The stuff I remember is uncanny, and at work I often get called Rain Man
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I tend to be very honest.

yeh u are like that time u told us about the sack slapping remember?
banned
I learn shit really fast, that's about it.
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
I'm happy I have lots of friends that love me and a good amount of intelligence (even though it might not show here on UG). I'm happy that I'm healthy and have a positive outlook on life even during catastrophic times. I'm also happy that I have many talents and am always trying to discover more rather than settling with just some. I could keep going on because I've learned to focus on the positives rather than the negatives. However, I'm not necessarily a happy-go-lucky person. I've suffered through a lot of loss and tragedy in my life and have seen enough reasons to pick myself up and carry on. It's something that happens naturally as you get older. I almost consider that a talent too. But, yeah, I'll shut up about myself now.
Quote by guitarxo
I'm friendly and I think I'm good at balancing intelligent pursuits with mindless fun and I walk really confidently and I'm good at eyeliner

You certainly are very friendly and I have no doubt you are IRL. It seems to me, if someone really dislikes you, they have personal problems they are ignoring and pushing on to others. I've never seen a mean statement from you.
Quote by chookiecookie
my finest quality is my ability to disappoint

You never disappoint me, Chookz
my penis lol.

but really, i guess to sum it up, it would be that I'm pretty care free, so nothing really bothers me. feels good.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Dimarzio45

You never disappoint me, Chookz

we have such a strange relationship
ayy lmao
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my penis lol.

but really, i guess to sum it up, it would be that I'm pretty care free, so nothing really bothers me. feels good.

Yeah, I get that vibe too when I see cats laying on pb&j sandwiches floating in space. Happens all the time.
i like that i am likable. people are generally nice to me.

idk. i guess i like how people generally perceive me as being my own being.

Quote by Dimarzio45
You certainly are very friendly and I have no doubt you are IRL. It seems to me, if someone really dislikes you, they have personal problems they are ignoring and pushing on to others. I've never seen a mean statement from you.

thank you Haha I do know a lot of people who dislike me but I don't really care because it's all stupid reasons. I am mean inside my head all the time but I don't say it out loud so I don't know if that makes me a nice person.
cat
Quote by Baby Joel
I'm drawing a blank.

you have a nice beard and personality
Quote by guitarxo
thank you Haha I do know a lot of people who dislike me but I don't really care because it's all stupid reasons. I am mean inside my head all the time but I don't say it out loud so I don't know if that makes me a nice person.

I think most people are like that. Unless you're like a saint or something. Then I think you're supposed to have perfect thoughts.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I can on a regular and consistent basis let down and disappoint the people that care about me
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by Hydra150
you have a nice beard and personality

My beard is gone
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Page 1 of 3