Page 1 of 2
To balance out the other thread

I want to stop frowning so I won't get any more wrinkles on my forehead. Unfortunately I always frown when I read and I love reading.
cat
Quote by StewieSwan
I wish I had a higher singing voice.

This too.
Sail upon the open skies
So far I agree with every comment in this thread.

Maybe I should stop agreeing with people so much? IDK
Actually, to add to the list, I wish I didn't have to sleep so much. I'm so sick of always being tired no matter how much I sleep.

Edit- Oh, and procrastination.
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at May 4, 2014,
Quote by Dimarzio45
Actually, to add to the list, I wish I didn't have to sleep so much. I'm so sick of always being tired no matter how much I sleep.

amphetamines and tobacco, brah

you'll never sleep again
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
amphetamines and tobacco, brah

you'll never sleep again

You mean caffeine? I got the tobacco part covered.

Edit- I think I missed the joke. OH, HEY! Just another quality I should improve on. Thanks Chookz.
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at May 4, 2014,
Probably being a little more patient with my parents
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by bradulator
Less judgmental and mean sometimes

You could start by not being overtly contentious and pigeonholing metal fans into a synthetic category.
I wish rejection and failure weren't such daunting possibilities to me that the risk makes attempting to achieve whatever not worth it

also i wish i wasn't as lazy

also i wish i was even more intelligent

Quote by Rossenrot
You could start by not being overtly contentious and pigeonholing metal fans into a synthetic category.

He's just joking about.
banned
Quote by Rossenrot

nah not worth it
Quote by Rossenrot

I do feel bad about what I said about severed-metal. I feel like a dirty used needle.
Quote by Dimarzio45
I do feel bad about what I said about severed-metal. I feel like a dirty used needle.

Don't. That guy is lame
banned
everything (n)

Quote by Dimarzio45
You mean caffeine? I got the tobacco part covered.

Edit- I think I missed the joke. OH, HEY! Just another quality I should improve on. Thanks Chookz.

nope

but if you want to do caffeine, amphetamines and tobacco you'll never sleep again too

ayy lmao
I'm terribly shy so people usually think I'm being a bitch but I'm not. I'm just really shy and unsure of myself so I clam up. I also need to work on speaking up for myself.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Andrea55
I'm terribly shy so people usually think I'm being a bitch but I'm not. I'm just really shy and unsure of myself so I clam up. I also need to work on speaking up for myself.

Well it can't be as bad as having a resting bitch face. That's debilitating.
Quote by Andrea55

Haha I'm the opposite! Apparently the more confident I am the bitchier I look.
cat
cool my temper down. I have basically zero bullshit tolerance, and fly off the handle at a moments notice, and then cool down again in like 30 seconds and am totally fine. Most people find that to be kinda... startling. Straight up foaming at the mouth rage for less than 30 seconds, and then back to completely normal
I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy.
That's a bit next level mate
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
laziness.

getting worried all the time about everything. getting better about that though, to be fair.
Quote by LolCatGuitar
I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy.

It'd be insane if all of this was completely true and we just shrugged it off but in reality we all just read a confession to like 40 murders
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
It'd be insane if all of this was completely true and we just shrugged it off but in reality we all just read a confession to like 40 murders

cmon you haven't watched american psycho?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXiVJSVQb9w
Self control. I struggle to get started on revising for exams and doing coursework, as well as getting more than 5-6 hours of sleep every day.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
I probably need to be more social than I am now. im way more quieter and have difficulties trying to maintain a conversation.

like i can be social to the right people, but it's like it takes work.

pretty much nothing like i am on here. i think it's because i have more time to think my thoughts out properly rather than being forced to come up with a response on the moment or something like that.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 4, 2014,
Like everyone else, slothfulness. When it comes to me helping other people with their work, I am very motivated, but when it only affects me, I have a tendency to mostly just do what I have to do. I wouldn't call it laziness, because when I'm doing something productive I tend to enjoy it (even 'shit' work), but I often lack the motivation to even get started on something, including things relating to good ideas I've had (that's basically the definition of laziness but you get the point).
That whole self hatred thing probs isn't the best way to go about life
e-married to Jack (bladez)
I need to be more assertive. I'm working on it, but my personality is to be more relaxed and go with the flow of things, and I usually end up getting overlooked or taken advantage of.
Page 1 of 2