Im quite new here. I design and build non standard guitars, this is my latest handcarved archtop ...
looks nice, but you can't just post a guitar you are building to sell or gain a market. you want your ads somewhere pay for them.

we DO have a few people who sell things on here, but they are very active in the site. if you were to be a highly active member then you wouldn't have a problem.

however, that is a very nice looking guitar.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Yeah, all that.

Very nice design.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
If you're only bragging...I like it. Looks a bit flamboyant, but in a classy, not overly tacky way. Unique design, but it looks like it'd be comfortable to play. If you do it as a hobby, I'm impressed.

Edit: Unless they're handcarved or something, the knobs are kinda "meh", aesthetically.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Last edited by lucky1978 at May 4, 2014,
Never seen anything like it. You've got some talent, it looks lovely. I hope it plays lovely too.
I have seen quite some guitars that are odd/original, but yours 'feels' as a non-odd model, yet is quite unique.

EDIT;

I do have one critique and that's the big carve in the body. I think it would look better if there was a (small) brown binding there, because you used a brown wood binding on almost every other carve. Maybe not, cause it's still 2d and maybe it's different when seeing the actual depth in person.

I must say the upper half of the body (neckside) is really well balanced in terms of creativity yet still feels subtle. Classy.

Also.. are you Italian? It for some reason feels Italian to me..don't ask me why but I have this "spidey sense" which seems more correct than not more often.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at May 4, 2014,
I've been to his website- good looking stuff there:

http://murraykuun.com
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Yeah, all that.

Very nice design.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?