I think a big deal for me was when I was a few years younger and didn't know what I want to do with my life. And the fact that the adult world pretty much doesn't give a damn unless you have something to offer.

What about you?
mine was and still pretty much is emotional issues coupled with....stuff and the fact i've done nothing to even try to begin a career

my life is stagnated and has been boiled down to nothing but repetition and existing, but i don't even feel alive anymore.
ayy lmao
Parents catching me smoking a j
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I ended up being sectioned. IDK if that counts. A friend of mine had a bad break up and basically started disappearing for a couple of weeks at a time to Brighton and Cornwall and just being a little off, which we now call his early-life crisis.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Pretty sure you're having a quarter life crisis right now. Pretty sure you've been having one.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Pretty sure you're having a quarter life crisis right now. Pretty sure you've been having one.

lol nah. I used to be way worse. I got plans now.
good

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quarter life crisis usually revolve around uncertainty about your future. For some its about not being able to find a career, for others its starting one and realizing its not what you want. Some people end up in a long-term relationship and begin to have doubts of whether they want to be in this for the long haul or if they'd rather spend their prime years single. Its all about that transition into full-time adulthood. Sometimes having a kid, having a parent die, or moving to a different city forces you into that situation.

Oddly enough unresolved situations for quarter-life tend to lead to mid-life crises as well, eg. married couples wanting to be with someone else because they've been with the same person they're hole life and think this is there last chance.. getting laid or losing the only job you've had, etc
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Philip_pepper
lol nah. I used to be way worse. I got plans now.

u made a spelling error did u see it
banned
Definitely career for me. I hate my job and really wanna change it...but what else is there to do!!
Quote by Wiegenlied
Quarter life crisis usually revolve around uncertainty about your future. For some its about not being able to find a career, for others its starting one and realizing its not what you want. Some people end up in a long-term relationship and begin to have doubts of whether they want to be in this for the long haul or if they'd rather spend their prime years single. Its all about that transition into full-time adulthood. Sometimes having a kid, having a parent die, or moving to a different city forces you into that situation.

Oddly enough unresolved situations for quarter-life tend to lead to mid-life crises as well, eg. married couples wanting to be with someone else because they've been with the same person they're hole life and think this is there last chance.. getting laid or losing the only job you've had, etc

This definitely resonates with me.
For me it's like having a mental check-list of things that I would have liked to have achieved by now and not one box being ticked.
Quote by Duffman123
For me it's like having a mental check-list of things that I would have liked to have achieved by now and not one box being ticked.

eh you'll do it tomorrow or next week or next year or sometime
Quote by chookiecookie
mine was and still pretty much is emotional issues coupled with....stuff and the fact i've done nothing to even try to begin a career

my life is stagnated and has been boiled down to nothing but repetition and existing, but i don't even feel alive anymore.

I feel the exact same way.
Quote by deadsmileyface
Nice Spelling Error By The Way

Everybody Look

Quote by deadsmileyface
u made a spelling error did u see it

LOL