I bought this distortion pedal in the early 1980s and loaned it to a friend. when he returned it to me the knob on the top left labeled mode had came loose and turned. All 12 wires attached to the back of it had broken off. On the back of the switch it is stamped with numbers 2 through 18. I need someone who has a similar pedal to tell me which colored wires go to which numbers on the switch so I can solder them back on.
Thank you
GLEN
You're liable to get better answers in the gear building and customising forum... or even one of the DIY forums like freestompboxes dot org or diy stompboxes dot org.

pearl was japanese, wasn't it? maybe even one of the japanese guitar forums (that's japanese guitars, not guitar forums where they speak japanese) like the tokai registry or japanaxe or somewhere like that might have members who have one.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?