Hi,
This is my first post on this forum. I need advice to buy my second guitar (I played with a Stagg for 3 years), I tried some guitars and I'm more attracted to cedar guitars. Can Some of you help me find a cedar guitar with cutaway under 600 $ ? I tried the masterbilt AJ-500 but it's the last one from my shop. I have not yet tried the masterbilt EF-500. But I wonder if maybe there are other better guitars for the same price ?

Thanks
have you tried the Seagull cedar line of guitars? very good build quality and sound..... ugly headstocks though.
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
nope, unfortunately the shop where I go to doesn't have seagulls in stock anymore and they don't know when it will be available again . I wanted to tried the seagull entourage.
If I were to buy a budget cedar top guitar it would be a Seagull. They are not the best guitars in the world, but they are a good guitar and you have to pay substantially more to get something just a little bit better.
Not taking any online orders.
You could try Art & Lutherie or Simon and Patrick, if they have any. They are made by the same company that makes Seagulls.

Have fun looking.
^yup, same quality, construction is pretty much the same, and they sound about the same. All good guitars for somebody that is just learning and are even adequate for a gigging musician.
Not taking any online orders.
Thanks, I went to the store this morning but no seagull and no Art & Lutherie and no Simon and Patrick to test I finally order the masterbilt ef-500, hope it will sounds great, but I think so