I traded one of my parts P Basses for this awesome little beast. I absolutely love it to pieces.

It's a 1967 Fender Coronado Bass II.
Completely hollow unlike the new reissue and with the awesome DeArmond pickups.
Acoustically it's LOUD. Currently wearing newish Thomastik Jazz Flats it's a bit different to the "fake upright" sound you'd expect, played acoustically the bass actually has a bit of it's own top end. Maybe like a more aggressive upright? The round punchiness of an upright is definitely there.
A friend and I recorded a small jam where I had this run into a Wounded Paw Battering ram and him drumming I'll upload when he sends it to me. It sounds HUGE.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Nice I thought it was one of the newer ones till i saw the wear on the back
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
HNBD! I'm super jelly, I loooooooove Coronado's
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass