As I listen:

You've managed to create a pretty beautiful soundscape; it reminds me of early Explosions In The Sky. I think around the 4 minute mark, you could start using some soft percussion; a tambourine or shaker with some reverb and/or delay could maybe add a little more variation.

I wish I had more to say, but honestly, there's not much to criticize; this is very well done.

C4C? Links are in my sig.
Was this created with a guitar? Or are you using synth pads as well? Cuz the textures are thick as fuuuu. Very milky/soupy which i like. They kind of grab a piece of your soul and trap you inside where you can't escape.

Since you obviously know what you're doing, the only thing I would work on is your story telling thru the rise and fall of the piece. Explosions do this a lot, where they get bigger and bigger and then climax at the 3/4 mark of the piece like a good orgasm. Sigur ros does this all the time as well. If you weren't going for that type of structure then forgive me.
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Donkeyman2341, you are my new god!
Quote by donkeyman2341
Was this created with a guitar? Or are you using synth pads as well? Cuz the textures are thick as fuuuu. Very milky/soupy which i like. They kind of grab a piece of your soul and trap you inside where you can't escape.

Since you obviously know what you're doing, the only thing I would work on is your story telling thru the rise and fall of the piece. Explosions do this a lot, where they get bigger and bigger and then climax at the 3/4 mark of the piece like a good orgasm. Sigur ros does this all the time as well. If you weren't going for that type of structure then forgive me.

Yep this was created with a guitar, huge amounts of reverb, Tube Screamer and volume pedal. And this piece is totally improvised XD
I just realized you made this for the Extrospection group; hope to see your work again. I entered for the first time this month, I'm the most recent to be accepted (Our Sky Above, Your Fears Below).
Very lush and floaty. I quite like it! I can't believe you made this with a guitar. It was very soothing. I could definitely imagine listening to this while doing homework, or perhaps during some kind of art-game. I actually quite ilke that it just drones on without a climax.

Hope you'll have a listen to our new song:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1644359