Page 1 of 3
If so, why? How long did it last you? What was in it? And most importantly, was it worth it?
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
No
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I bought a 5 liter keg once..

If you're talking about your industry standard 60ish liter kegs then **** that you're mental.
A friend of my dad bought a barrel of Springbank like 10 years ago. He is still enjoying that investment today, so I would say that it's worth it.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
how much is in the keg?

How much does the amount you normally buy equate to in said keg size?

how often do you drink?

Figure it out.
ayy lmao
Because im not in an american frat house
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
paid for a keg, not really worth it considering I am not an alcoholic
Me and my mates bought a mini heiniken keg a few years back just for the banter, lasted us about an hour between 5 of us but we were seriously going for it that night, many things we regret happened on that night...
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
I've bought mini-kegs and enjoyed a barrel once, but I wasn't the one that procured it.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by ProgFripp74
Me and my mates bought a mini heiniken keg a few years back just for the banter, lasted us about an hour between 5 of us but we were seriously going for it that night, many things we regret happened on that night...

the heini mini kegs are great, totally worth it, I hope to one day build a castle with them
Why anyone would drink heineken is beyond me, that stuff tastes like piss (which is why we export it instead of drinking it all ourselves)

Quote by the bartender
Why anyone would drink heineken is beyond me, that stuff tastes like piss (which is why we export it instead of drinking it all ourselves)

Duly noted.
Quote by the bartender

subjective, bro.

I quite enjoy it for an all the time beer.
ayy lmao
Quote by the bartender

different tastes, that being said, I really don't want to sound like a hipster but I don't like most american beers (haven't tried them all)
Wait? How long does it last? Like you're planning on just drinking out of a keg by yourself? That seems weird.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by neidnarb11890
do hipsters hate american beer i thought they drink PBR exclusively, which one is it jesus christ someone tell me so i can be hip already

The hipster culture is very confusing to me. Hell, I might even be one and not know it!

Once you find out hit me up yeh
we are all hipsters
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by ProgFripp74

I have a low tolerance but damn. How do five people get pissed off 15 beers?
Quote by Wormholes

So that's how much those contain? I'd probably buy one for the little keg and that'd be it unless I were to build a fort with some. I'd have to figure out a secret knock first though.
Quote by Wormholes

wait wtf

You're right. There's 10 pints in a mini-keg

wut
ayy lmao
i've purchased many kegs. never personally, since i'm not of age, but when i had a house and we threw parties we'd always get a keg.

it was always tapped that night though the only times you should be getting a keg are:
1. if you're gonna finish it that day
2. if you have a kegerator

edit: also the whole "keg" thing is a bit of a misnomer, because what people think of as a keg is technically a half keg. then there's a quarter keg, which is obviously half the size, but still a good amount. and then whatever mini ones they sell
Last edited by progdude93 at May 4, 2014,
Heineken is good especially from a glass in a London pub playing pool with ur mates and eating nachos
most liquor stores don't have a good selection of domestic beer kegs (and the good ones are EXPENSIVE)

and a keg is always a good idea if you're having a party with 20 ppl or higher. or if you have a kegerator, because that will save you a TON of money.
Quote by Wormholes

We didn't just drink the keg, I don't know anyone who drinks for an hour then stops.
We ended up drinking a hell of a lot of vodka, jd and jaeger and I ended up passing out in a puddle of my own vomit, I was also 16 at the time so I wasn't too used to drinking as much as I do now
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Quote by Jyrgen
Heineken is good especially from a glass in a London pub playing pool with ur mates and eating nachos

StuntmanMikeEatingNachos.gif
Quote by Dimarzio45
StuntmanMikeEatingNachos.gif

I got no clue what ya mean, can u post it
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
They drink it ironically. Because they can afford way more expensive beer but choose to drink the cheapest.

How do you know that they're hipsters? They could just be Jewish.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
They drink it ironically. Because they can afford way more expensive beer but choose to drink the cheapest.

PBR is poison, made by the government to kill poor people and college students
Quote by link no1
How do you know that they're hipsters? They could just be Jewish.

funny
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Kegs are good for when you're gonna have mega parties. We got two for a buddy's 21st and had people pay a buck or two for a plastic cup and came out more or less even with a few people giving more generous donations. They lasted about the whole night with about 50 people and people bringing their own alcohol and such as well.

Getting one for personal use is completely dumb though. I guess a mini one would be fine, but yeah.
Quote by CrossBack7
Kegs are good for when you're gonna have mega parties. We got two for a buddy's 21st and had people pay a buck or two for a plastic cup and came out more or less even with a few people giving more generous donations. They lasted about the whole night with about 50 people and people bringing their own alcohol and such as well.

Getting one for personal use is completely dumb though. I guess a mini one would be fine, but yeah.

is it not traditional in your area to have dudes (sexism) pay five bucks at the door if they're not super close friends?
Quote by Jyrgen
I got no clue what ya mean, can u post it

It's from the movie Death Proof. I can't find gif though.
http://youtu.be/A7t8lcI8iA0

It's not in a British pub though

Quote by progdude93
is it not traditional in your area to have dudes (sexism) pay five bucks at the door if they're not super close friends?

Yeah, that's always been a cardinal rule in my experience.
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at May 4, 2014,
Quote by chookiecookie
subjective, bro.

I quite enjoy it for an all the time beer.

Are you Bear Grylls?

Quote by the bartender
Are you Bear Grylls?

nope

Quote by Dimarzio45
Beer Grylls

yep

But in all seriousness i'll drink close to anything you hand me so it's not like it matters.

Except for gin.

gin is a liquid devil.
ayy lmao
Page 1 of 3