They taste hella wicked.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I do not like them cuz I don't like the stuff mixed in the yoke. It's ruining eggs, which are very good.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lemmyisgod97
So they just taste like spicy boiled eggs ?

No. The yoke is mixed with mayo, mustard, and pickle relish.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lemmyisgod97
So they just taste like spicy boiled eggs ?

It's basically egg salad. Paprika is optional.
Quote by lolmnt
No. The yoke is mixed with mayo, mustard, and pickle relish.

Gross.

I put in mayo, mustard, onion, pepper, paprika and a splash of milk.
If you like egg salad you will like deviled eggs.

People generally either like them quite a bit, or don't like them at all. Personally, I love them, I get my paprika from a Hungarian butcher near me, and that makes them so much better.
Deviled eggs are possibly the most delicious food ever created
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
It's easy to prepare poorly, which is why there's such a divide in how good they are as food. When it's good it's good, when it's bad it's meh.
Quote by Skullivan
It's easy to prepare poorly, which is why there's such a divide in how good they are as food. When it's good it's good, when it's bad it's meh.

Agreed. I've had some bad ones before. Luckily my mom makes them good and they are possibly my favorite food ever.
my mom always makes them for family events and shit, i hate them
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
It's like seafood. You either like it or hate it.

Personally, I would do dirty, disgusting things for a batch of well prepared deviled eggs.
Quote by Skullivan

pretty much

Everyone makes them differently so sometimes they're shit. My grandmother made amazing ones but I've had some that are absolute garbage.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Satans testicles
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Wormholes
They smell like shit and ruin my thanksgiving.

I love you.
You just made my day.

they are scary.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

bllehhh this is just reminding me of their awful taste, ****ing rubbery cold nasty pieces of shit.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
They are kinda gross, cause they are you know....chicken fetuses. But if you make em spicy with some curry and sriracha they are divine!
Quote by Hardlycore
It's like seafood. You either like it or hate it.

Personally, I would do dirty, disgusting things for a batch of well prepared deviled eggs.

You are making a offer I can't refuse....
Quote by derkym
They are kinda gross, cause they are you know....chicken fetuses. But if you make em spicy with some curry and sriracha they are divine!

No, they are not. The eggs we eat are unfertilized, so there is no fetus inside.

They did come out of a chickens vajayjay tho, which reminds me of this vid I saw of a woman shooting eggs with paint in them out of her cooch to make art
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
No, they are not. The eggs we eat are unfertilized, so there is no fetus inside.

They did come out of a chickens vajayjay tho, which reminds me of this vid I saw of a woman shooting eggs with paint in them out of her cooch to make art

Correct sir. They are unfertilized so they are really just chicken menstruation, much like what your gf bleeds out every month. Bon appetite. I just wonder what the first person who ate eggs was thinking.