I have a Yamaha SBG 2100 and I am just trying to find out the age of it and anything else pertaining specifically to this guitar. Does anyone have any sites that help with this?
the tokai registry or japanaxe might be able to help
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by eroozee74
I have a Yamaha SBG 2100 and I am just trying to find out the age of it and anything else pertaining specifically to this guitar. Does anyone have any sites that help with this?

The SBG 2100 would have been built between about 1985 and 1988. It's the follow-on to the discontinued SBG 2000, but has a thinner bridge and (if they're original) the Spinex pickups. It was a US-market guitar. I'd be interested to see if it has the sustain block under the bridge (it should have) as did the SBG 2000. It should have coil taps and be black, burgundy or orange sunburst.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I just got my first Yamaha electric from 80s and I like it -- if you are thinking of selling yours, send me a message, I might be interested in getting a back up. Or trading, as I have a few other guitars that are not really fitting my style, extra amps, etc.

Ken
Bernie Sanders for President!