Hi everybody, First thing: sorry for my bad english...

I want to buy a Hayden Mofo Amp (http://haydenamps.com/products/1/Amps/2/MoFo/). Where i live is impossible to test them, here, in the shops i only can try Marshal, Fender, Vox..but i Want some different. I "Discover" This amps, and her tone and Gain seems really good, and the prize too. I was whatching demos and reviews meanly in Youtube and at this moment i have a Big doubt.

I play in a band, we Play Funky/Rock, i love the Crunchy tone of the mofo Amps but in some song i need Clean tone, not Super Clean tone. I was playing with a Fender Frontman (120W), but i dont Like this tone. I Need the Amp to normal gigs, in Pubs and also outside.

The Tone that i love is this:

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8xWwiTbOkk (Part 1:20)

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfXX4Fjzrf8 (Part 6:18)

In Both Videos is playing With Hayde Mofo 15W. My Question is, is it enough Mofo 15W to play gigs...?

Pleople said me, for example: 15W is not enough...30W is too much, in pubs always tell you decrease the volume...Other friend Tell me, i Have Egnater 20W and i think is not enough...

My problem is, i want to play with the tone of this two videos...but i think that, If I buy Mofo 30W i cant get this tone....to get this tone i will need to increase the volume... For other side Mofo 30W has US and UK and i think in Live you dont change it..

My idea is:

Hayden Mofo 15W + 212 Flat Cabinet + The Black Death pedal

Or

Hayden Mofo 30W + 212 Flat Cabinet

As you can see...I Need help..Not Only the people that has Mofo Amps..also the people that can review about 15W or 30W...

Regards!
Last edited by jandriles at May 6, 2014,
If you need cleans in a band setting, get the 30 watter
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Hi Robbgnarly, thanks for reply..Really...i Dont need Clean Clean...Littel Clean but i want Crunch Tone and then Distorsion Tone, Do you think 15W in Hayden Mofo is not Enough...?
Quote by jandriles
Hi Robbgnarly, thanks for reply..Really...i Dont need Clean Clean...Littel Clean but i want Crunch Tone and then Distorsion Tone, Do you think 15W in Hayden Mofo is not Enough...?

15 maybe enough, but I'd go at least 30watts just so you have the extra headroom

It's better to have the wattage and not need it than not have it at all
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Last edited by Robbgnarly at May 4, 2014,
Ok..I understand, i am "afraid" because if i want to break de valves with Mofo 30W maybe i need rise de volumen..

Thanks for replying!
Quote by Robbgnarly
15 maybe enough, but I'd go at least 30watts just so you have the extra headroom

It's better to have the wattage and not need it than not have it at all

+1...Yeah I have it's 30watts you must have..with 30 watt you'll have extra headroom
Ok, Thanks for reply! i wating if maybe somebody has de Hayden Mofo amp and he can tell me something.
This thread is on the wrong subforum, and I see you already posted a duplicate over at Guitar Gear & Accessories (the correct subforum for this question).
You should've deleted this one to avoid cluttering the forum.

*Reported*
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112