I just bought a Jackson Kelly today (I'll be posting a thread with some pictures of it tomorrow) and want to see if there are any famous guitarists who use them. I have absolutely no reason for it but curiosity Help me out if you can
Marty Friedman used to use a Kelly. He da best.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Baby Joel
Kelly Clarkson

ffs babby
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Xiaoxi
Marty Friedman used to use a Kelly. He da best.

A beast for a 5' 6 fella I like Megadeth. Only useful response so far
Quote by Curtis321

You're in the Pit. If you actually expected something useful you were sadly mistaken.
Quote by Somekid94
You're in the Pit. If you actually expected something useful you were sadly mistaken.

Where do I go for answers? Lol I posted another thread in here and I don't think that one person mentioned the subject
I bought a Jackson Kelly as my first guitar few years ago and i regreted it. Very uncomfortable design :/
Quote by Craziork
I bought a Jackson Kelly as my first guitar few years ago and i regreted it. Very uncomfortable design :/

I like it so far. It's odd but I enjoy it. I've played a SG for so long that any guitar feels better to hold The neck would hit the ground if I let go of it with that thing. Although I do think the strap buttons could have been placed differently so it sits better.
My cousin has one of the entry level Kelly's. I've played it a few times and it's pretty okay. I've never played a Jackson with a bad neck, and that Kelly was no exception. Yeah as mentioned earlier Friedman played a Kelly, but I think that's just because it's an unorthodox design and pretty much everything Marty does is unorthodox.
Quote by Skullivan
pretty much everything Marty does is rock god genius

yes

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Trowzaa

ffs babby

Where else do you think it got its name from

Quote by Curtis321

Mine was very useful. And besides, more people will know who Kelly Clarkson is than Marty Friedman, so when you tell people that the guitar was named after Kelly Clarkson they'll be a lot more impressed.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
I own a Kelly. The body is quite heavy so it falls down, its a bit difficult when soloing. But overally its a nice guitar.
Quote by James Hetfield
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is GONE.

http://www.youtube.com/intwernet
Guitar and acoustic bass covers with creative editing
Quote by Xiaoxi
yes

That was implied . Elementary school children grow up learning the awesomeness of Marty's playing.
I've played a couple of Kelly's.

That is pretty much all the fame you'll need to know in order to feel awesome.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee