Page 1 of 2
Other than your dad that you can talk to?

I've realized that in my whole life, I've been mostly surrounded by women, mostly at least 30 years older than me. A neighbour of mine whom I was very close to since birth passed away two years ago and it hit me real hard because he was the only "real man" I had in my life.

He made his own money in life. People looked up to him. He traveled the world. Did what was right for his family. He wasn't perfect, of course, his greatest weakness was alcoholism. But despite that, that man was awesome and I could talk to him about anything.

Who's your father-figure?
Didnt read. Let me guess, you dont.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Why can't my father be my father-figure
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Yes, my father.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Nah

The closest thing would be my brothers which sounds really weird
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by vocoderboy
yeah my Dad. best Dad i ever had.
we don't talk we drink beer and watch cricket.

jelly
I have a father, but I don't really feel like I have a really fatherly figure I feel like talking to as a father.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Well there's my dad that I see/talk to everyday. My grandfathers aren't around anymore but when they were they were awesome. So besides my dad I have my uncle. About 12 years ago he was given about a 10% chance to beat cancer and live past 6 months but he's doing great right now.
My father.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
As much as I dislike him, my step dad was a good role model for me. So I had him and my step dad, and my friend's dad. I have an abundance of parental figures apparently.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
It always changed. Whenever I attached myself to one I would later find out their problems and lose all respect for them or in one instance they would pass away at the young age of 33

I've gotten over it though. Not everyone is lucky enough to have a good father figure to look up to and talk to, and I'm one of them. I just learned to accept it and be my own man.
TS is my father-figure
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I mean I guess if you have a father that was in the home he's pretty much automatically the father figure, although me and my dad have turned out not very alike at all

I don't even have a role model, I don't look up to anyone.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
i will be your ff
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
yea, his name is internet-man and he is a chimera of everything i have ever laughed at or learned from while being online
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
My dad is the father of the household, but he's quite conservative, so I don't feel like I can talk to him about anything. However he has a good friend that has always been the one I talk to whenever in need to talk to someone of their generation.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
Quote by Wiegenlied
TS is my father-figure

Saying that Phillip_pepper is you father-figure is like saying that you have an abusive father-figure.
Gear:

Fender American Hand Stained stratocaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Deluxe FSR

Squier Vista Venus

Boss TU-3
Boss OD-3
Pro co Rat 2
EHX Big Muff Nano
EHX Small clone
Boss DD7
Hardwire Supernatural

Vox AC30cc1
Blackheart Little Giant stack
Quote by Fishybones
Saying that Phillip_pepper is you father-figure is like saying that you have an abusive father-figure.
Oh i forgot about Ian. I aspire to be like him one day
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Fishybones

Boy, that's some fighting words.
I talk to a picture of Darth Vadar each day, the voice in my head takes on his voice and tells me what to do.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
My dad I guess. Always been pretty chill and has taught me a lot in the way of getting by as an adult. But we're not like super close. Mainly because I don't get close to people.
My dad I guess. He's cool and all and I could talk to him about most things and that's something I don't think I can do with the rest of my family.
I don't look up to him as an idol or a role model. I don't have any of those.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Boy, that's some fighting words.

Get em dad
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Besides my dad (who i really don't look up to for most things...) probably my favorite uncle.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Page 1 of 2