So I've been encountering a lot of tabs that have these strange slides that weren't notated in the tab guide.

They basically slide up to, nothing.

Example

[----5-3-
[--------
[-7/----
[--------
[--------
[--------

I'm not sure how to play that seventh fret slide. Since it doesn't specify which fret to slide to. How should I do this?
assuming it's not a mistake in the tab, i think you just slide up a fair bit to where it makes a noise almost like a special effect. if you listen to the recording of the piece it might give you some clues.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
It seems like a stylistic thing to me. But like Dave said, really listen to the recording and see if it's just a quick slide up or something.
Quote by Arron_Zacx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zNlcYnwpmY

I assume you're talking about at 7:40? It normally depends on the song though.

yeah that's what i assumed he meant. i just couldn't think of an example offhand
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?