Poll: Do you shave your chest?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you shave your chest?
yay
11 9%
nay
68 57%
i cant grow hair on my chest (toddler status)
27 23%
TS is a ******* knob
14 12%
Voters: 120.
Page 1 of 2
Do you shave your chest?

If yes, pls explain why.

If no, please explain why not.

edit: I do because i hate being hairy.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at May 5, 2014,
I use to because I barely get any chest hair so it looks better without any. But I did stop in hopes of it eventually growing full and thick.
No because there's really no point in doing so. For me anyways. Besides, it's not like a full thing of hair, it's just a patch. One masculine looking patch.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
as much as I hate being hairy, shaving my chest is annoying and I don't like how that looks either. I did it once to see. I recently trimmed it though, and I like that. it's less hairy and doesn't have the bad things about shaving
Some parts of my chest grow ridiculously long hair so I shave those bits sometimes

otherwise no
ggg1 ggg3

No, because there's not enough for it to look bad, and just enough for it to not matter.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
During the season I do because if I get my shoulder taped, no chest hair makes it a lot less painful
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by deadsmileyface
there is no hair on my chest because im not sasquatch

Thiiiiiiiiis.
I have a scraggly patch of hair in the middle of my chest. Really not worth shaving. I have hairs that grow around my nipples though. I trim those every now and then because it look ugly.

It's actually strange; waist down, I'm 110 % man, and nothing waist up. My legs are quite hairy. They grow a better beard then my face.
Last edited by E7#9 at May 5, 2014,
I can't be bothered, and even if I were, I'd think of the winter cold as a reason to keep it.
not much to shave there. sometimes when i get a rogue hair that grows faster than all the others, i pluck it
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I don't shave or trim it because it's not a crazy amount and my GF likes it.
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Nah. It's not covering my entire chest. It's just a patch shaped like an upside down triangle. I did shave it, I would have to do my entire chest and stomach. The hair there is a little more than peach fuzz but not quite worthy of shaving.
William Howard Tuft shall live on forever!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
The irritation I get just on my neck and face sometimes means shaving my entire chest would be a massive NOPE
shaved the hair around my nips once

f dat sheit
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
I do not shave my chest. I own it with pride.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
im brown, so i naturally have A TON of hair (facial and chest). I never shave that shit. I only want to attract women who like manly men. None of those teenage pussy chicks who like cute little manlets. Fuk those hoes.

Manly looking guys hook up with women, not girls.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I have very little black hairs so it looks like I have a dark glow around my chest and legs, it looks weird, but no, there isn't enough to even bother shaving.
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
I kindof have a hairy chest. Like a big tuft right in between my pectorals that leads all the way down to a happy trail.
I don't shave because I don't care

I just pluck out rogue hairs that make no sense.
Like what the f*ck why are they even there?
No because I don't have any chest hair. Also you just made me check to see if I did.

Wait no I have 2 or 3 baby hairs but they're soft and cute and nearly invisible so they can stay
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at May 5, 2014,
Quote by TheChaz
I have no hair on my chest because it's not the 80's anymore

You're just jealous that Humans have chest hair, unlike Salarians.
Page 1 of 2