I'm looking into purchasing my first wah pedal. I would like one that sounds good with distortion, and preferably a Vox or Cry-baby, and one that I can get a while out of. Would like to keep price around $150, but I can go up to $200 if necessary. Thanks!
Do you need a wide range of tones? what type of distortion?

i'm not that well up on wahs, but i'll do what i can
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
Do you need a wide range of tones? what type of distortion?

i'm not that well up on wahs, but i'll do what i can

A hard rock sound. So not a ton of distortion but a good medium to a decent amount I suppose. Thanks for the reply!
thanks

the mxr/cae wah is quite nice and pretty versatile. i'm not too well up on US prices but $145 rings a bell.

the morley wahs i think have a rep of being good for higher gain tones, but i'm not that familiar with them. they have a bunch of different models so you'd need to look into that (or hopefully someone else here can maybe help).

if you can get up to $200 or so you're not too far off some of the boutique wahs- i have no experience with them, but they might be worth a try too. things like rmc, area 51, fulltone, wilson, etc.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?