Was playing last week and all of a sudden, my amp got really quiet after taking it off standby, even at max volume it was uber quiet. Thought it was just a tube issue, so I completely replaced the tubes. Was gonna replace the tubes anyway as they were still the stock tubes.

Put in 4 JJ 12AX7s in the pre-amp and 2 TAD EL84s in the power amp.

I'm still getting very little volume out of the amp on both the clean and OD channels. Checked the fuse and it was fine. I'm thinking it has to do with the new pre-amp valves, or possibly the pre-amp sockets as the tubes aren't really glowing. The power amp tubes seem to be operating fine as there are no random drops in volume and seem to be at the right temperature and glowing properly.

My amp is a VHT Lead 20.

TL;DR: Completely replaced tubes in VHT Lead 20. Volume knobs are maxed out, still extremely little sound coming from the amp on both channels. Sound is pretty crunchy on both channels.

Cheers
Roll one of the old tubes through the amp and see what happens. And then do it with another if it doesn't fix anything in case the one you chose was also faulty.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
Roll one of the old tubes through the amp and see what happens. And then do it with another if it doesn't fix anything in case the one you chose was also faulty.

Tried this too and it still isn't working.
Have you tried pulling out the tubes and cleaning the sockets thoroughly?
Spray some contact cleaner (NOT WD40) on the tube pins and push them in and out of the socket a few times. ie you are using the tube as an applicator.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
Have you tried pulling out the tubes and cleaning the sockets thoroughly?
Spray some contact cleaner (NOT WD40) on the tube pins and push them in and out of the socket a few times. ie you are using the tube as an applicator.

No I haven't tried that yet. Guess I'll have to pick some up.