Hey guys, this is my current signal chain :

Guitar>T-Rex Phaser>Wylde Wah>Deluxe Signa Comp>Spark Booster>Custom Badass OD>Sovereign Distortion>Big Muff>Dunlop Volume Pedal>BOSS Tremolo>BOSS DD-7>Hall of Fame>Amp

The question I have about a buffer, if I already have two BOSS pedals at the end of the chain, it is enough...? Do I still require a Buffer at the beginning of the signal chain...? Yes I do get a bit of treble bleed with my setup. I run between 15ft to 20ft of cable, not including all those patch cables in between.

Please advice me...!! Thanks in advance...!!
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"
The beginning of the chain is the main place you want it. The idea is to drive through any poor connections/switches/cables/etc. At the end it isn't serving much purpose because the damage has already been done.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
So if I were to get, say a TU-3 and place it at the beginning of the chain; having those other buffered pedals at the back would be fine...?? Also, the dip switch on my TC Hall of Fame is set to buffered...
~Bruce Dickinson~

"Various equipments"
That would work just fine.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Aite, thanks a bunch man....\m/
~Bruce Dickinson~

"Various equipments"
you could also try turning your HOF to true bypass- sometimes too many buffers can do more harm than good, especially if they're not too great (add noise, and if they're not unity gain the drop in signal can add up and become noticeable).

I haven't tried the HOF, its buffer may well be better than the boss ones, and it may improve the tone. so play it by ear, kind of thing.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
the spark booster may be buffered?

its hard to tell, and you need to research your own pedals. most Wahs are buffered unless specified, although, many find them to be terrible tone sucking buffers. perhaps the klyde is upgraded a better.

i really cant answer for most of your pedals. my suggestions would be to look up the manuals, research online, or contact support asking about buffered or true bypass.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
^ The Spark, TR-2, DD-7 are buffered...the HOF is buffered as well...but the thing is, they're quite far down in the chain...
~Bruce Dickinson~

"Various equipments"