So it seems like every youtube video, interview, or article with quotes from Kerry only confirm my belief that he is the biggest asshole in metal. Dont get me wrong, I like his playing amd I like Slayer, but am I the only one who sees him this way?
>am I the only one
of course not
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Kerry king is a nice I can't even compete that sentence without laughing.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Just because slayer sucks now doesn't really mean (in my pickles voice) "heza douchebaig".
Whats goes around must come down
Obviously haven't watched Mustaine
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by megano28
Obviously haven't watched Mustaine

See I dont think daves an ass. Hes just kinda unstable and psycho. He can be an ass, like when he dissed all his former bandmates that one time a couple years ago, but mostly he just ****in plays metal.
Quote by BL1NDSIDE-J
A better question is why do you give a ****? I think I know who the real douche is.

Damn cowboy dont get all defensive. Is this not the forum for random artist discussions? Yes, it is. If you disagree why dont you say why instead of being a f*ckin kock smoke.
Last edited by Brütal at May 6, 2014,
Before ellefson rejoined, he dissed ellefson, poland, friedman, menza, and samuelson, saying that the current lineup was the best its ever been. Google "dave mustaine bashes former bandmates".Obviously he recanted once ellefson rejoined, realizing that a better bass player did not exist. I really like Dave, and his story, and his music, so I didnt want to believe it because I almost see him as an idol, but everyone has their faults I guess.
Quote by Brütal
Before ellefson rejoined, he dissed ellefson, poland, friedman, menza, and samuelson, saying that the current lineup was the best its ever been. Google "dave mustaine bashes former bandmates".Obviously he recanted once ellefson rejoined, realizing that a better bass player did not exist. I really like Dave, and his story, and his music, so I didnt want to believe it because I almost see him as an idol, but everyone has their faults I guess.

Can someone please ban this guy?

Edit:
Not really. Just saying that this is a terrible thread...
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at May 7, 2014,
Wow theres some real asswipes on here. Maybe he's not the biggest douche, they're all on here.
Quote by Brütal
Wow theres some real asswipes on here. Maybe he's not the biggest douche, they're all on here.

Funny how when people make a spam thread, all of us are the assholes.
Quote by Brütal
See I dont think daves an ass. Hes just kinda unstable and psycho. He can be an ass, like when he dissed all his former bandmates that one time a couple years ago, but mostly he just ****in plays metal.

Obviously haven't watched Mustaine.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by EndThecRinge51

Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Funny how when people make a spam thread, all of us are the assholes.

hmmmm original. Yeah I guess its gotta be fun posting and acting cool but not being able to do sh.it about it huh?
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by EndThecRinge51

Quote by Brütal
hmmmm original. Yeah I guess its gotta be fun posting and acting cool but not being able to do sh.it about it huh?

If you say so. I don't see it as fun; I see spam threads like this as a bother.
Quote by Brütal

Here comes the yolo act WATCH OUT! We've never heard that before, I'll kick your ass on the netz and IRL WUZZZUP NOW BRO!
Well I look at Kerry King the same way I look at Justin Bieber. It doesn't matter how unlikeable the person appears because at the end of the day they have successful careers. They are artists who were driven to make it to the top. Kerry King is an asshole but hes a rich asshole and a lot of us purchased his albums. We can talk shit about this guy all we want but we paid for his beer. How many guys here took their girlfriend to a Slayer concert and she had sex with Kerry? I bet that makes you hate him even more.
You mean to tell me the guitar player from Slayer with the lightning bolts tatooed on his head isn't a nice guy? Get outa here!